Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Dragon City Hack 3.6

This is a discussion on Dragon City Hack 3.6 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category; pass: phucvinh52 ****! These things does not work on W8. [QUOTE=victorhmm;24564201]****! These things does not work on W8. [/QUOTE they ...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old   #1
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 32
Dragon City Hack 3.6




pass: phucvinh52

TheKingOfGods is offline  
Thanks
14 Users
Old   #2
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 23
****! These things does not work on W8.

__________________

victorhmm is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 14
[QUOTE=victorhmm;24564201]****! These things does not work on W8. [/QUOTE



they do work on windows 8 just allow it to run wen the smart screen pops up
NightCrawler2018 is offline  
Old   #4
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 23
Red face

[quote=NightCrawler2018;24564227]
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhmm View Post
****! These things does not work on W8. [/QUOTE



they do work on windows 8 just allow it to run wen the smart screen pops up
Can you explain it to me, please?

__________________

victorhmm is offline  
Old   #5
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
[quote=victorhmm;24564233]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler2018 View Post

Can you explain it to me, please?
Properties on the file --> Compatibility --> Compatibility Mode --> Tick --> Choose Windows 7
AimanZikryz is offline  
Old   #6
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 14
wen u download it vic and open it a black smart screen pops up asking if u wnt to run it just run. im on win8 and they work perfect
NightCrawler2018 is offline  
Old   #7
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 23
[quote=AimanZikryz;24564245]
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorhmm View Post

Properties on the file --> Compatibility --> Compatibility Mode --> Tick --> Choose Windows 7
I already tried it, but still not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler2018 View Post
wen u download it vic and open it a black smart screen pops up asking if u wnt to run it just run. im on win8 and they work perfect
The problem is that when I run the file, smartscreen doesn't appear. What am I doing wrong?
victorhmm is offline  
Old   #8
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hey is it just me or does the gold portion of the hack not working?

the food works but the gold doesn't for me


thanks
Ensnared is offline  
Old   #9
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 14
VIC wen u download it can u see in the folder in the middle it should say hackfoodgold 3.6 exe the important part is the exe bit if it dont say exe then u have a problem somewhere in regesitry i think . my friend has same problem as you
NightCrawler2018 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 23
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler2018 View Post
VIC wen u download it can u see in the folder in the middle it should say hackfoodgold 3.6 exe the important part is the exe bit if it dont say exe then u have a problem somewhere in regesitry i think . my friend has same problem as you
What a problem! In fact, doesn't say ".exe" anywhere, what I don't understand is that other files that also does not have the .exe makes the smartscreen run.

Anyway, thank you, I will find a solution later, for now I'll sleep.
victorhmm is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dragon City Cheat - Ultimate All Dragon Hack & Habitat Hack athori21 Dragon City 17 10/10/2013 15:36
[DRAGON CITY]ALL HACK'S PATCHED[DRAGON CITY] CruzMeynard Facebook 31 07/31/2013 07:14



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.