Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander working Codes!

Discussion on War Commander working Codes! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/12/2013, 12:35   #91

elite*gold: 0
thats boring guys... bla bla bla and more empty words for nothing.. the game sucks after the cristal mass update.. its very quiet in all sectors lol.. no one is hacking.. no one attacking... im waiting for Total War: Rome II
Old 03/12/2013, 13:09   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracktor View Post
At list something was shared lol.....This is more than I can say jon_dough_2 did for this forum by keeping everything private/PM's!

This is a public forum, I'm using this forum for over a year now as a game player like most of this site visitors if all in this site was kept in private I dont think this site was so popular as it is now,
what your doing reminds me my kid that say to other kids in school "I have it and you don't na! na! nana! na!"
This is exactly my point! I guess it is impossible to explain this to some people.
Old 03/12/2013, 14:07   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro2k01 View Post
This is exactly my point! I guess it is impossible to explain this to some people.
Someone please mash these asshats... Nitro found one fan... im not impressed.
You are right, what you have posted was leeched from another site and posted here. You are also right in that it WILL be patched soon, thanks to you for that. You are wrong in that you are too lazy to look for the rest of the codes. I submit that you never found the ones you posted on your own, and you arent lazy, you are simply too stupid to find them on your own.
I was ready to let you slide with your annoying mouthing, but now you created an account/found a buddy whose shoulder you can cry on... PS- talking trash wont get you any help at all, and faking info is simply pathetic. I have 13 videos i personally created to teach people, and i also have people that can verify this- what you got outside of old info that you leeched anyway? i wager you have NOTHING.

FEARFUL-- PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD--- IT HAS DISSOLVED TO NOTHING.
Old 03/12/2013, 14:16   #94

Wow dude your ego is just beyond anything lol. You are the biggest mouth here and you are just that. You must have your brain at your bottom

Search google you will never find it now. The hex codes, I am the first one to post them unless you can point out another forum with date before my post.

Go back to your little world and stay there! Nobody care what you do or who you are!

Edit:
By the way, i never asked for help.
This guy doesn't understand the definition between flaming, ******** and reasoning. When ever somebody try to reason with him he complaint flaming and ******** and asks the mod to close the thread D:.

This guy pretty much like to discredit people that contribute because he never contributes!
Old 03/12/2013, 14:16   #95

This is a public forum, I'm using this forum for over a year now as a game player like most of this site visitors if all in this site was kept in private I dont think this site was so popular as it is now,
what your doing reminds me my kid that say to other kids in school "I have it and you don't na! na! nana! na!"[/QUOTE]

lol... you have been LEECHING from this site for over a year. I see 1 thanks, from Nitro. NOTHING from anyone else. This tells me that you have contributed nothing worthwhile. You are the reason why i dont share in public. You people drain us who put in the work, abuse our findings and get us patched. You never contribute anything, but cry when we wont share with you. Run away with Nitro, you are both worthless leechers. I have always helped people here, ask anyone. Ive never said I have it and you dont... Ive always said, "here, look at this, DONT TELL THE TEACHER!" I ask of you the same as of Nitro... show us one thing useful... one thing you can do that isnt old and leeched. I wager you cant do it either.
Old 03/12/2013, 14:28   #96

Ok now it is your turn to show that you are not just a big mouth by posting something new!

Why don't you prove that you can actually contribute something other than your mouth here.

Edit:
Posting something is better than your nothing!

Also I just found out, there is a copy platoon glitch going around. I will post it if I find it.
Old 03/12/2013, 16:50   #97

jon_dough_2 , just from looking at your historic posts I see you no better to this forum than me, stop calling everyone LECHERS! not everyone master CE and can hack and again if this forum is owned by you please make it close one so you can talk to yourself and your private friends or move to a private forum where no "LECHERS" like me can't enter.... if you cant, please try to hold yourself and shut it!!!!

P.S
I don't know Nitro but he helped the public with his 18 posts and to more people (or lechers as you call us) in less time than you (one month member) and BTW I'm doing my best to learn CE and the contribute will come in time!!!
Old 03/12/2013, 16:57   #98

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracktor View Post
jon_dough_2 , just from looking at your historic posts I see you no better to this forum than me, stop calling everyone LECHERS! not everyone master CE and can hack and again if this forum is owned by you please make it close one so you can talk to yourself and your private friends or move to a private forum where no "LECHERS" like me can't enter.... if you cant, please try to hold yourself and shut it!!!!

P.S
I don't know Nitro but he helped the public with his 18 posts and to more people (or lechers as you call us) in less time than you (one month member) and BTW I'm doing my best to learn CE and the contribute will come in time!!!
[/IMG]http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/4467747-jon_dough_2-albums11794-album-picture38954-proof-2.html[/IMG]
You are pathetic... you can look at my thanks received and tell that i have put in work. What you DONT see is what i do behind closed doors. You will never see it, because you are following a 'one hit wonder'. Get your head out of your *** while there is still hope for you. I can TEACH you CE... i can TEACH YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW. Not just what is the latest cheat, but how to improvise and build your own. "give a man a fish and he eats for a day, TEACH him to fish and he eats for a lifetime". What would you rather do? Follow him around waiting for a handout, or learn from me and blaze your own trail?
Old 03/12/2013, 17:09   #99

Agree, please close this thread. It's now pointless arguing.
Old 03/12/2013, 17:19   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_dough_2 View Post

You are pathetic... you can look at my thanks received and tell that i have put in work. What you DONT see is what i do behind closed doors. You will never see it, because you are following a 'one hit wonder'. Get your head out of your *** while there is still hope for you. I can TEACH you CE... i can TEACH YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW. Not just what is the latest cheat, but how to improvise and build your own. "give a man a fish and he eats for a day, TEACH him to fish and he eats for a lifetime". What would you rather do? Follow him around waiting for a handout, or learn from me and blaze your own trail?
My friend this is where you are wrong! you closed the door to me and others when you told us we are worthless and lechers. teaching CE in public and setting people in the right direction will not harm the hack project, instead, you told us all we can enter your world of PM's only if we can contribute to your project.
Old 03/12/2013, 17:27   #101

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread