Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play battle pirates in PH

Discussion on How to play battle pirates in PH within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to play battle pirates in PH

Please teach me how to play Battle Pirates here in the Philippines. Coz' everytime i try to go to the game it says "BATTLE PIRATES is currently not yet available in your country".

Advance thanks to those who will help..

Old 02/04/2013, 14:56   #2

Try this
Old 02/18/2013, 11:50   #3

on facebook open setting>privacy setting>security>just enable the secure browsing enjoy

dont forget to clear your browsers cache
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Cant play battle pirates
10/21/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Hey guys i cant play battle pirates everytime i open battle pirates it says S.O.S were sorry battle pirates is currently not available in your country sign up to be notified when the game is released. Advanced thanks to those who will helped. :)
how to play and cheat WAR COMMANDER and BATTLE PIRATES in the philippines
09/25/2012 - Facebook - 16 Replies
for those who are in the philippines and other countries with country restriction who wants to play and cheat war commander and battle pirates, this are some steps you can do. (there are other simplier ways but you can try this too) step 1 google for free proxy lists. there are many in the net like Free Public Proxy Servers Lists: HTTP, HTTPS/Secure/Tunnel/Connect/IRC, SOCKS, CGI/PHP/Web, transparent/anonymous/elite/high anonymous, standard, non-standard ports or Free Proxy List - Public...
HOW TO PLAY BATTLE PIRATES IN FULLSCREEN AND TALK ON THE COMMS
04/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
I was playing around and hunting and I found this and it works 100% Requirements: Firefox web browser , INTERNET 1) Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fla sh-game-maximizer/ 2) Click continue to download.. 3) Click accept and install.. 4) Let it download a dialog box will pop choose install.. 5) A restart box will pop down click restart Firefox.. 6) Load up battle pirates and click the loading screen and press F12 on the keyboard.