Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ]Heroes of the Pantheon

Discussion on [REQ]Heroes of the Pantheon within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ]Heroes of the Pantheon

Can you do this sir benoit its also gem here
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pantheon s Sparta!
12/02/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Pantheon is Sparta! - YouTube I was angry on people who says at start "Pantheon pick = lose, counterpicked himself, pantheon troll, etc" ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! I want you to show the true power of MAN! NO ARMOR ONLY WEAPON! NO HESITATE, NO RETREAT! BE A MAN! 2 normals and 1 ranked are used in this video. I didn't played more...
[H] Nightmare Cho'Gth, Pax Jax [W] Pax Sona, Full Metal Pantheon, Perseus pantheon, R
09/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello. I have Nightmare Cho'Gath and Pax Jax. Nightmare Cho'Gath skin code i got from alienwarearena giveaway 2 years ago. Want trade 1 of it for Pax Sona or 2 this skins for Riot Singed. Also interested in Full Metal Pantheon and Perseus Pantheon.
[H] Nightmare Cho'Gth, Pax Jax [W] Pax Sona, Full Metal Pantheon, Perseus pantheon, R
09/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello. I have Nightmare Cho'Gath and Pax Jax. Nightmare Cho'Gath skin code i got from alienwarearena giveaway 2 years ago. Want trade 1 of it for Pax Sona or 2 this skins for Riot Singed. Also interested in Full Metal Pantheon and Perseus Pantheon.
XinZhao vs. Pantheon
11/07/2011 - League of Legends - 33 Replies
Hey Leute ;) Aus welchem dieser Champion kann man momentan mehr herausholen. Ich überlege gerade, welchen von den Beiden ich mir kaufen soll... Ich hab mir bereits die Übersicht angesehen und da steht, dass Xin mehr Leben hat. Kann mir mal einer die Vor- und Nachteile der beiden Champions sagen? MfG