Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Dragon City] Gem hack CHEAT ENGINE 6.2

This is a discussion on [Dragon City] Gem hack CHEAT ENGINE 6.2 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category; hello forum! im an old cheat engine user and i cracked over 50 flash games over the past years! the ...

Closed Thread

Old   #1

Post [Dragon City] Gem hack CHEAT ENGINE 6.2

hello forum!

im an old cheat engine user and i cracked over 50 flash games over the past years! the hardest **** i`ve seen so far is DRAGON CITY!
but i finnaly managed to fck this game and get unlimited gems LIKE A BOSS!

you don`t need to download anything , you don`t need to take any surveys n` **** like that! im just afraid that if i release this they wilL FIX IT!!!

i don`t need money for this , i just want trust that you will not share this on your facebook , youtube , twitter , websites , forums and just keep it to yourselves!

convience me here that you are ok , and i will send you a pm with the steps you need to reproduce to get the usuall 999999999 gems or more..

ok good luck!!

EDIT:

i started giving the steps to reproduce to get unlimited gems to those who added me on facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/john.milles.33

service for service , i need you to Like a page of mine , than you get my official youtube channel with all the tutorials i made for hacking facebook games! including the dc gem hack.

ok waiting the ones who are interested to add me!

Thanks
53 Users
Old   #2

ill pm you
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

Hello and I thanked him and promise that I shall pass this ah anyone please send me mp
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,234
lol i's a joke you are unknown and you use cheat engine for hack this game i've write custom tool for gems hack and the user have nothing to do

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

maybe you are right , but many guys don`t want to download any programs or take surveys.

even if my aproach has alot of steps it works! and its harmless to your computer since i don`t send you anything

also i`m not asking for money or something like that .. ill just pick guys from this topic and send them the instructions
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #6

I will ty.. if u can tell me about that cheat,,

pm..
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #7

i would appreciate that lolaccounts, thanks btw!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

sir please give me
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

please pm.thanx in advance
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolaccounts View Post
maybe you are right , but many guys don`t want to download any programs or take surveys.

even if my aproach has alot of steps it works! and its harmless to your computer since i don`t send you anything

also i`m not asking for money or something like that .. ill just pick guys from this topic and send them the instructions
my tool is a facebook app lol and it take 3s for give you more than 1000 gems
Thanks
9 Users
Closed Thread