Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] a littile help plz in this game

Discussion on [Request] a littile help plz in this game within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [Request] a littile help plz in this game

i got the game SWF file and i managed to extract it and iam not sure where to start !!!!

i just wanna edit the items in shop

can any one just put me in the right direction

thank you
Attached Files
File Type: rar hellofarm.ar.317.rar (2.47 MB, 0 views)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Questions/Request]Survival Game(Hunger Game)
12/27/2012 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
Hey liebe Community, Ich suche Hilfe fürs das Einrichten von einem Hunger Game. Da ich es noch nie gemacht habe hab ich keine Ahnung davon. Es wäre echt Nett, wenn mir jemand dabei helfen kann. Erreichbar bin ich in Skype unter pzy_epvp Mit freundlichen Grüßen, xInazuma.
[REQUEST] Facebook/Evony - Game Request Page
07/04/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
I am looking for a program or help doing it with AutoIt or something, It basically gets the spam from the Evony facebook thing then does one of two things with it. The worse option, sort it out so that it can easily be viewed and the links manually followed and confirmed. Or even better, automatically follow the links so there is no need for manual interaction... ---- If someone wants to help me do it in au3, what is the best way to get the info from facebook - Game Requests?
hey guys pls littile help
03/25/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i had done a servloution server from this topic:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-coding-c orner/812399-guide-srevolution-full-guide-mssql-ms sql-server-manager-server-files.html and i want to let that server work without hamachi i have been working for 1.5month in this case pls if u have any idea don't be greedy and post it i will be thx :D pls pls be nice with me sry for my bad english