Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

not important

Discussion on not important within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
not important

nvm its back up
Old 12/17/2012, 23:34   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Fair enough.
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
And so it happened....
10/13/2012 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
I finally got banned :eek: well I'm just making this topic here to say. Farewell everyone:awesome: It was a few great month of fun with the treasure hack for leveling + the ultra parts gained from it XD, It was also fun to meet some new friends in there:rolleyes: ~ Anyways I'm off :D to all who are still playing, Enjoy yourselves :) Fun fact, my main account got banned ~ but my spare account's still up but I don't wanna get that one banned :3 Main account drivers: ~look them up if...
AOS:U AND GU WHAT HAPPENED
12/27/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi guys i used to play UO ages ago, i used to play on age of shadows unleashed which was later changed to guardians unleashed, i just wanna know what happened to this shard and whether anyone can bring it back :P thank you
WTF happened....
03/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
This section used to be about people accually coding pservers now it's just translating, tq binary ruined this sub forum were c# sources used to be the hot topic. #request a subforum for binary so there's less spam here for us whowana accually learn c# and c++
What happened?
03/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
what even happened to esro?? i haven't seen anything on it for a long long time. :bandit:
Anyone know what happened to GA?
02/03/2009 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
Well as the title says. I tried to go to the site today to check things out and got this msg. 403 Error - Forbidden You have recieved this message because the resource you have requested is not accessable by the webserver due to file permissions or other locking conditions. Please verify that you have access rights to the requested resource or that the Apache daemon has access rights to the requested resource before trying again. Also their loader isn't connecting ether. Not sure...