Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited units in Base for WC

Discussion on Unlimited units in Base for WC within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlimited units in Base for WC

Hey

is the trick patched? becuase when i put units over capacity in the base , when i go outside the base then enter it , it all goes back as same as it was( i mean units with limited capacity of storage only)
Old 12/06/2012, 11:04   #2

Old 12/06/2012, 18:08   #3

Kixeye is autobanning for all the cheats people stupidly posted in public here now so don't bother asking.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSRO] how to set 50 units of item together
03/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
how can i set the maximum count of item ( like 1000 vigors or 1000 units of elixirs in the same icon? and how to set in database and media if anyone know this please share :)
WTS MBOT ACCOUNT 4€ / 1 - ONLY 3 UNITS !!
10/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS MBOT ACCOUNT 4€ / 1 - ONLY 3 UNITS !! skype mons_ita paypal as gift only
My V.I.P Base - Aimbot - Real Chams - Unlimited Amo - Full Esp - More
07/01/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
I'm Selling My V.I.P Combat Base / Source Codes For Like 70% Off On All Items & Updates. http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2913/euvip1.pn g Items - Price --Full Bone AImbot & Fov / Angels : 15$ --Full ESP - BOX - LINES - NAMES - DISTANCE - GRENADE - GUNS - PLAYER RANK - More : 10$ --Unlimited Amo & Sever Crasher : 10$
BUY 2 UNITS GET 1 FOR FREE OF HTC Evo 4g..$270
12/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
HJA LIMITED we are one of the leading mobile phone distributors. We are Legitimate registered company under government registration and licensed, Registered No.03668127 We are recognized distributor of various consumer electronics we sell latest brand and new original phones from there manufacturer with the minimum of 1 full year international warranty. Mind you all the product below are brand new and they come with the minimum of 1 full international warranty. We specialize in a...