Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[War Commander] upgrade unit with building low level [TechCenter , lab . Etc]

Discussion on [War Commander] upgrade unit with building low level [TechCenter , lab . Etc] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2013, 23:39   #76

elite*gold: 0
hacks are allready working. look in the leaderboard .. alot of hackers there ! no one want share the hacks.
Old 02/18/2013, 00:54   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1975 View Post
hacks are allready working. look in the leaderboard .. alot of hackers there ! no one want share the hacks.
lol... if its the Leaderboard cheat you want... I know a fella who can call a fella who is kin to a fella that has heard of a fella who is married to a girls cousin that has a son that knows how to do it. Or i can just message him. That would be easier i think. p.s. its not a hack, its a cheat.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2013, 12:41   #78

what are the new hex codes for these upgrades
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] TechCenter Bot ( Multi production system )
09/20/2013 - DarkOrbit - 55 Replies
TechCenter Bot A free program to automate the Tech Center. Hello !, Today I present you all my new application, "TechCenter Bot". What it can do :- Login system based on : username, password, server and program saves this data, so no need to login everytime, get sessiond id and enter it.
war commander fast upgrade of units
02/25/2013 - Facebook - 50 Replies
sorry no more to share guys.
max upgrade level ändern?
06/25/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo Community, ich möchte gerne das maximal Upgradelvl von Waffen Sets und Schmuck ändern.. Man soll also Waffen und Sets z.B. bis +15 upgraden können anstatt nur bis +10.. Das gleiche bräuchte ich auch für Schmuck... Suche jetzt schon seit Stunden in der Source und Resource, wo das max upgrade lvl definiert ist aber ich finde einfach nichts... Würde mich über jede Hilfe freuen...
2 soc items unable to upgrade level
08/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
2 soc items unable to upgrade level I recently 2nd reborn, now my 2 soc elite earrings+3 and 2 soc dex ring +6 unable to upgrade.... y? or tq want to rob a db from me?
Upgrade level question...
06/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I want to upgrade my super+3 lvl 110 armor to 120 Do I have to spam a db or can I try with lots of mets? I can't find someone to trade it for a 120 so I have to try myself at twin. Thx in advance.