Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hard-Mode]Special Tensai Jounin Ninja Saga Hack

Discussion on [Hard-Mode]Special Tensai Jounin Ninja Saga Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Hard-Mode]Special Tensai Jounin Ninja Saga Hack

Hello everyone, I recently started playing with my dummy account on ninja saga and once i reached 60 i couldn't find a decent hack for the tensai jounin exam until today.
I was searching for one that would allow me to get the rewards of the Hard-Mode of the exam and thats what made it so difficult.

I hope this helps :

The instructions are simple as with any Swf file.

Steps
1. Log into Ninja Saga
2. Drop swf files to fiddler (auto-responder tab)
3. Clear your browser's cache 2 Times
4. Reload Your Ninja Saga
5. Now open your Ninja Saga and do all the Instant Missions you want.

*Note : After each completed Tensai Jounin Mission you will get an error to reload the page. Don't worry, the mission is complete and once you reload you are off to the next one.

Credits for this hack go to INF3RNO
Old 08/12/2012, 17:01   #2

elite*gold: 70
link is dead

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQ] Ninja Saga Special Jounin Exam Hack
03/22/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
REQUEST!
New january 2012[NS]Tensai Special Jounin Hard Mode Hack
01/20/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Tools -Fiddler 2 -Swf File Instructions Download Swf File Drag Swf File to Fiddler Than Open Ninja Saga
Cheat Ninja Saga Instan All Mission Special Jounin V2 Tensai [Hard Mode] December 201
01/17/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uDbFWQETet0/TtYEgDkyQ8I/ AAAAAAAAAN4/4OlVOqVkK2s/s1600/Special+Jounin+Hack+ November+2011.png Cheat Insatn All Mission Special Jounin V2 Tensai Hard Mode. With this cheat you can get rewards Speccial Jounin Hard Mode: Special Tensai (Sparkling Tensai), Class Jutsu, Special Jutsu, and Clothes . This Cheat New Working at December, 1 2011 Swf File Passwor : cheatnssiky.blogspot.com Totorials : 1.Download Swf File 2.Change the password to download
> Reg : Ninja Saga hack for special jounin
11/25/2011 - Facebook - 7 Replies
pls share me special jounin hack or instant mission to do that quest im stuck at lvl 60
ninja saga All Tensai Special Jounin Exam
09/11/2011 - Facebook - 7 Replies
hi guys i found this page whit all swf files to get the missions :) these files are NOT mines and im not a hacker i just found it also i dont know who is the guy owner of this (maybe someone named albania... i dont know) all missions are there except 6-1 again i have no idea who is the owner