Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help from one of the pros in a Battle Pirates hack

Discussion on Need some help from one of the pros in a Battle Pirates hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some help too. im not sure if im on the right track. for starter, can i use SWF catcher on battle pirates save it using flasm then put it on .txt?

Help please.

I need some help too. im not sure if im on the right track. for starter, can i use SWF catcher on battle pirates save it using flasm then put it on .txt?

Help please.
Old 08/05/2012, 10:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitaes View Post

Help please.

Help please.
you want the original SWF file to b downloaded so you can work on it?

using firefox log there ,then from tools : page info : media : find your object which is (till today) game-v93.v12839.swf and then just "save as"

dunno if this what u askin for
Old 08/05/2012, 10:36   #3

i disassembled one of the old hacks in battle pirates as my basis. now can someone please tell me how to capture the .swf file on battle pirates. from then on i'll try to edit it and compare it from the old hacks.

ill try that elite-hackeater. thanks. this is much more fun than playing battle pirates bwahahahaha.
Old 08/05/2012, 10:47   #4

Lol flasm ain't decompling well from my knowledge, and can't be used to hack all games...
It might work with decrypt
Add me in skype I'll try help you out
Old 08/05/2012, 11:19   #5

i have the Zoltan's kit for v90.zip how can i look for the action script on swf? i dont really know the right question because the only background i have from this kind of stuff was from MS-dos they taught in elementary schools back in the days.

ok. im going to make an account on skype now. i was reading something here and i found out that i should use rabcasm/rabdcasm instead.

im on 0.abc 1.abc and 2.abc. i am veiwing lots of ASASM files. i guess im stock here because i dont know what to do next. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can someone tell me which folder needs to be edited. I want instant repair and instant resources, and if you are generous enough to include permanent blue prints also because i want to finish my seige mortars.

bumping