Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROKON

Discussion on ROKON within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/14/2012, 13:15   #76

elite*gold: 0
The only way they will not be leaked is if they stopped codding altogether. Someone is going to give it to a asshat that's going to give it everyone just to feel important.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ROKON - Signing Out
08/11/2012 - Facebook - 140 Replies
Due to the ignorance on this board my hacks will be private from here out, I will only have a email list and will not be back so if you have not already sent me a pm to get on the list do so now, the end of the week i wont be checking pms anymore. pm your email address and put "mailing list" in the title, all other pms will be disregarded. It was fun while it lasted but kixeye is crawling around here, even some of the people making releases are working with kixeye I have found out.
DEAR ROKON
07/25/2012 - Facebook - 16 Replies
With the eminent end to using BP hacks with KIX encrypting in the new future, please release your latest v92 so we may take advantage of our RAID winnings. I know many people or a select few have pissed in your "wheaties" but please take mercy on those of us who love and appreciate your work sir... So, please set the stews just 1 more time into the wallets of KIX; I beg you...