Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem Solution]Charles Error 443 on Recording Facebook

Discussion on [Problem Solution]Charles Error 443 on Recording Facebook within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem Solution]Charles Error 443 on Recording Facebook

hy guys i wanna share some info for you! for who have problem with charles web debugger proxy! an html with ":443" in the end of link!
open facebook.com

en:
click down arrow right top! click account setting>security>chosse edit "secure browsing" disable it!
ind:
click panah kebawah bagian kanan atas! click pengaturan akun>keamanan>pilih edit pada "jelajah aman" ganti jadi disable!

refresh your facebook! and done! no default session

HOPE THIS HELP YOU
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2012, 16:11   #2

Just go to here

And make sure the secure browsing is UNCHECKED
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2012, 09:45   #3

IT STILL 443, ALTHOUGH I FOLLOW U???
Old 08/28/2013, 14:19   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjricard View Post
hy guys i wanna share some info for you! for who have problem with charles web debugger proxy! an html with ":443" in the end of link!
open facebook.com

en:
click down arrow right top! click account setting>security>chosse edit "secure browsing" disable it!
ind:
click panah kebawah bagian kanan atas! click pengaturan akun>keamanan>pilih edit pada "jelajah aman" ganti jadi disable!

refresh your facebook! and done! no default session

HOPE THIS HELP YOU
I followed your Instruction but still the Same 443 error i get on Charles, any other suggestion to fix the problem
Old 08/28/2013, 19:16   #5

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed (Pushing old topics is totally forbidden)
Closed Thread