Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bp tutorial

Discussion on bp tutorial within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bp tutorial

anyone want a full tut on how to mod bp from scratch
if intrested let me know
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/17/2012, 23:20   #2

Good, it truly is easy to hack this game. It is ridiculous how low quality other hacks are, and how long it takes them to hack the game. It is just a simple Flash game, nothing impressive about hacking it. The only one out there who can hack BP at a decent level is ufcman, and it takes him only a few mins to build a complete hack after update. Unlike others, ufcman comes from actual difficult hacking of games like OP7, Combat Arms, MW2, Black Ops, Soldierfront, and other games that hacking is actually impressive (unlike a Flash game such as BP).

It is good that you would make a tutorial; stop average people from being dependent on noobs (such as Rokon) who aren't good enough to hack games that are actually difficult to hack.
Old 06/17/2012, 23:54   #3

I would love to learn but if you really want to impress some people show us how to MOD Pirate Tides of Fortune lol
Old 06/18/2012, 00:26   #4

It is good that you would make a tutorial; stop average people from being dependent on noobs (such as Rokon) who aren't good enough to hack games that are actually difficult to hack.[/QUOTE]

why does this forum result in ******* matches everyday over every thread?"
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2012, 00:54   #5

Received Thanks: 1,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzhaxer View Post
Good, it truly is easy to hack this game. It is ridiculous how low quality other hacks are, and how long it takes them to hack the game. It is just a simple Flash game, nothing impressive about hacking it. The only one out there who can hack BP at a decent level is ufcman, and it takes him only a few mins to build a complete hack after update. Unlike others, ufcman comes from actual difficult hacking of games like OP7, Combat Arms, MW2, Black Ops, Soldierfront, and other games that hacking is actually impressive (unlike a Flash game such as BP).

It is good that you would make a tutorial; stop average people from being dependent on noobs (such as Rokon) who aren't good enough to hack games that are actually difficult to hack.
get a room, don't you think its a bit silly you stroke his **** every post he makes? nobody takes you two clowns serious....LOL

Im guessing your business savvy didn't work so well selling them hahahahahah
Old 06/18/2012, 00:56   #6

no

just getting bored of it time to move on to bigger and better things
Old 06/18/2012, 01:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonflop View Post

why does this forum result in pissing matches everyday over every thread?"[/QUOTE]

wow another cock jockey.

There is no pissing match I make them for free and ufcman tries to make a profit over his not so great so called hacks...LOL

You see you guys slandering me means nothing. I don't or never have sold hacks, you guys are pissed because i was on your ass for selling them and it hurt your business...that is the difference between ufcman and me...I do for free to give to the people so you can say what you want or about me and it means absolutely shit.

I just get tired of deadbeat losers who say their hacks are safer yet I am yet to see or hear a explanation of how that is so. I have seen his hack, its not impressive and no different than alot of free hacks out there, more of a copy and paste of what tr and zoltan were doing months ago.

So don't hold your breath about making snide remarks about me as it means nothing to me, as i don't sell anything I give them as a gift to everyone. I have never taken money for a hack and I have never even asked for donations and turned people away for asking me where they can send money...I do this because I actually work and make great money This is just fun for me and nothing more. Its pathetic for losers to beg for money or ask for donations, this is not the salvation army or red cross why the hell do you need a donation? LOL get a job losers and do it for the fun and for the fine people who use the hacks!

If you sell the hacks I will tell you what I think about it, If you lie and boast your hacks into something they are not I will tell you how it is....If you dont like what i have to say to you then Fuck You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcman View Post
just getting bored of it time to move on to bigger and better things
English translation: I couldn't sell a hack!

Also what about the people who did pay you, are you leaving them high and dry? Nothing more than a piece of garbage you are to take peoples money and run.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2012, 01:25   #8

Rokon you are great man we love you, and im feeling like ufcman and that zz dude are one in the same. ufcman is a scammer and its in many other posts on this forum.

and for real ufcman think about it, if people wanted to PAY you for a hack why wouldnt they just spend that mony on coins? thats safer then any bullshit you could do. now im done here no point in throwing insults around i wont be returning to this thread because its was a complete waste of my time. im sure itll cost money to get this "tutorial" and then still wont know ****.
Old 06/18/2012, 01:39   #9

I hate to insult as well but it is what it is, I do the hack for fun and for you fine people...its a comedy when you got this fool trying to make money off a hack, he dosn't sell any so now he says he lost interest and moving on...then his **** jokey friend zzzhaxer posts on every ufcman post.....do you notice its is always within a few minutes of ufcmans post? cough...cough!

I can only laugh at this clown, he has always been a joke even when he was starting at ravageware releasing them.

People know me and have offered me donations and i turn them down...I do this for free and for everyone here to take the game to a new level. I have no other motive unlike these *** clowns who's motive is money. The whole point of a hack is not to spend money in the game so why pay for a hack? I love doing this for the people, I enjoy them getting enjoyment out of paying back someone who is a higher level or has more money to coin than they do...Its why I do what I do
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2012, 01:54   #10

Rokon, its funny how you completely ignore the bulk of my post. Your hacks are not impressive. Flash game hacks are not impressive. The only reason to hack a silly game like BP would be to exploit its foolish users into paying people. If they don't pay, then might as well let them learn hacking with a very simple to hack game. Once you start hacking games like MW2, Blackops, etc, then you will be able to do something impressive; until then you remain just a... you guessed it, a fool.
Old 06/18/2012, 02:10   #11

i would love to learn how, what be very handy to be able to create my own hacks rather then having to depend on people like rokon to make the hacks for me
Old 06/18/2012, 03:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzhaxer View Post
Rokon, its funny how you completely ignore the bulk of my post. Your hacks are not impressive. Flash game hacks are not impressive. The only reason to hack a silly game like BP would be to exploit its foolish users into paying people. If they don't pay, then might as well let them learn hacking with a very simple to hack game. Once you start hacking games like MW2, Blackops, etc, then you will be able to do something impressive; until then you remain just a... you guessed it, a fool.
And you know everything I do apart from here? LOL just shows your ignorance with your assumptions. As far as hacking console games...kid you really think that is the hacking pinnacle? hahahahaha you are laughable.

You tell me its a silly game hacking bp, what is even sillier is you and ufcturd trying to make a buck off it. LOL
Old 06/18/2012, 03:54   #13

I never said anything about console games. I never said hacking the games I listed as being more impressive to hack are "the hacking pinnacle".

Hacking BP is not silly if you exploit the users for money; though it is silly to hack it if it is supposed to be a challenge or fun. If you are a noob, then sure hack BP and other simple games. Though Rokon, you have not admitted to being a noob; so I guess you are just stuck hacking simple games then for good because of lack of ability to hack anything else?

Your stupidity is laughable.
Old 06/18/2012, 04:12   #14

UFCMAN is a joke. he scamms people out of money and you get banned every single time. also ufcman and zzzhacker are the same person. their IP's match

and i think its funny dude makes a thread offering a tut but has yet to say anything to the people that have asked.
Old 06/18/2012, 04:22   #15

lol

blah blah blah blah blah same ip thats funny cant you guys stop spamming the forums and all-hail-zoltan ill sell you my mod for 100 bucks a min lol