Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BATTLE PIRATES 90 > FREE

Discussion on BATTLE PIRATES 90 > FREE within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow BATTLE PIRATES 90 > FREE

BATTLE PIRATES 90 > FOR RISK TAKERS & 4 LIMITED TIME ONLY

-Free everything
-Temporary blueprints (Warning: do not build prize ships you did not win)
-XP freeze, hack checks disabled…etc.

D/L:
Code:
LINK REMOVED
WARNING
Do not use on main account!!! Use it on disposable accounts only!!!

Use at your own risk, use reasonably to avoid ban, blocking loggers from charles or fiddler is your best chance.
Thanks
20 Users
Old 06/17/2012, 08:44   #2

hello tropfort bro! good to see you back
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2012, 10:25   #3

i'll try this sir,tnx for sharing
Old 06/17/2012, 11:12   #4

So I used an alt account and couldnt help myself I built the yellow HH lol. Not instant banned as I expected but im guessing it will be...

I have never used a hack where it gives the blueprints for weapons.. Can we build any of them and they will still be there after we login without hack? Are they reasonably safe?
Old 06/17/2012, 14:56   #5

thanks tropfort33 works pretty good, i used this on an alt account. i went absolutely crazy, just pushing the limits of how well your hack worked. i did get banned, no big whoop. As i was simply using your hack as an experiment.

but i would like to note a couple of things i noticed right off the get go. ex freeze does not work. as i simply watched grow as normal.

my biggest concern that i would like to point out. before i ever fired up your hack my base was at a mere lvl 18 - 19. but for some odd reason once i opened your hack it was instantly a lvl 24. extremely odd?? i think so.

but none the less once i noticed that, i said screw it and went crazy till the ban hammer fell. In no means am i complaining, crying, whining, ********, or moaning. but all to those who feel like using the hack should be fine just as long as you take ur time and go slow and smart
Old 06/17/2012, 16:37   #6

Received Thanks: 1,150
Glad to see ya' tropfort

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty540 View Post
So I used an alt account and couldnt help myself I built the yellow HH lol. Not instant banned as I expected but im guessing it will be...

I have never used a hack where it gives the blueprints for weapons.. Can we build any of them and they will still be there after we login without hack? Are they reasonably safe?
Trick to temp blueprints, build your ships with the blueprints while you have the hack, then immediately dispose of them before you log out

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonflop View Post
thanks tropfort33 works pretty good, i used this on an alt account. i went absolutely crazy, just pushing the limits of how well your hack worked. i did get banned, no big whoop. As i was simply using your hack as an experiment.

but i would like to note a couple of things i noticed right off the get go. ex freeze does not work. as i simply watched grow as normal.

my biggest concern that i would like to point out. before i ever fired up your hack my base was at a mere lvl 18 - 19. but for some odd reason once i opened your hack it was instantly a lvl 24. extremely odd?? i think so.

but none the less once i noticed that, i said screw it and went crazy till the ban hammer fell. In no means am i complaining, crying, whining, bitching, or moaning. but all to those who feel like using the hack should be fine just as long as you take ur time and go slow and smart
Uhhh, probably the hack might have a malfunction with xp, whether then freezing it might boost it. When I tried freezing XP in one of my releases, i got up to 18-19 then when I logged out and logged in with a normal
SWF I was 24 :P
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/17/2012, 16:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropfort33 View Post
BATTLE PIRATES 90 > FOR RISK TAKERS & 4 LIMITED TIME ONLY

-Free everything
-Temporary blueprints (Warning: do not build prize ships you did not win)
-XP freeze, hack checks disabled…etc.

D/L:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iq4ycui775sc364
WARNING
Do not use on main account!!! Use it on disposable accounts only!!!

Use at your own risk, use reasonably to avoid ban, blocking loggers from charles or fiddler is your best chance.

PS:
If you don't have something good to say, you better shut up.
Welcome back tropfort.......
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2012, 17:31   #8

Quote:

but none the less once i noticed that, i said screw it and went crazy till the ban hammer fell. In no means am i complaining, crying, whining, bitching, or moaning. but all to those who feel like using the hack should be fine just as long as you take ur time and go slow and smart
this would be due to the fact that he has all the bp's unlocked. try loading a base that is brand new and doesnt have the INTEL lab yet. load the SWF with the base and see if it jumps you. then build your intel lab and tell me if it jumps you to lvl 24.. i had the same problems with one of my releases with all BP's unlocked. its not because the XP freeze is reversed its because your getting all the XP for your blueprints at once. i hope this helps.

and tropfort33 i have noticed that in your Hulls part when you go to build a ship you have that stupid slab of doom shit there again blocking people from building dreads and battleships and leave them with the option of building HH-A or B and the Barracuda and Goliath. the HH will get you banned fast as shit if your a newer person. should probably fix your coding in your BP section because you just need to remove the slab of doom and platform one aswell. other than that seems good. no instant but oh well
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2012, 00:00   #9

Quote:

but none the less once i noticed that, i said screw it and went crazy till the ban hammer fell. In no means am i complaining, crying, whining, ********, or moaning. but all to those who feel like using the hack should be fine just as long as you take ur time and go slow and smart
The jumping of levels if because of the temp bp it gives you all the bp along with xp for collecting them which you have to be lvl 23 to have all blueprints i ran into this issue recently and accassoinally it jump to 24 depends on how close you was til level

Tropfort Hey bro glad to see you Missed you bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2012, 01:14   #10

Received Thanks: 1,153
Welcome back tropfort, glad to see you back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2012, 04:08   #11

this hack jumps me from lvl 30 to 31,any ways it works..tnx for this sir
Old 06/18/2012, 07:33   #12

I completely Understand that building raid boats that I didnt win will get me banned however I have a few alt acc's with low ID's and I wiould love to see if I could just get 1 fleet of dreads on one of those accounts to stick as I am sick of being bullied and need a bit more punch to fight back with.
Old 06/18/2012, 07:56   #13

Received Thanks: 1,153
nothing you cant do with a nicely fit hammerhead that you can with a dread, so why do you need dreads to fight back?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2012, 08:35   #14

Compare the stats between the two... And when they have dreads defending it would be nice to feel equal. I know I can build a better fleet then them but I need that edge as I am SOOO tried of getting my azz handed to me
Old 06/18/2012, 11:33   #15

I cant get it work, can someone help me?

Tags
90, battle pirates, bp, v90