Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi Want DDTANK TOOL (aImbot)

Discussion on Hi Want DDTANK TOOL (aImbot) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi Want DDTANK TOOL (aImbot)

Visit:
.ly /8Udzk (remove the space)
Everyday i will announce Free Account and i will added days depend of how many you advertise
Old 05/20/2012, 11:43   #2

KEYLOGGER IT WILL HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT WITH 100% VIRUS THAT WILL LEAD YOUR COMPUTER TO BECOME SLOW!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2012, 04:06   #3

are you sure keylogger?? you know how to build keylog?? haha java is not a type of program that you can create keylog.. haha noob
Old 05/21/2012, 05:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrian
haha java is not a type of program that you can create keylog.. haha noob
FALSE.

A Java applet with sufficient permissions (self-signed and user-approved) can drop a native executable or use JNI to execute native code, which can provide as much control as any program on your computer.

A Java applet written to add cheat features to a non-Java game most likely already needs to utilize above-described security permissions to function.
Old 05/21/2012, 05:19   #5

Kilala kita ahh???

Kaya pla parang pamilyar ung pic mo pm mo ko sa facebook loko ka. .

xD
Old 05/21/2012, 08:43   #6

Java is safe than C++ if you dont trust this its ok ^^

drei kilala kita?
Old 05/21/2012, 09:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by leethax.net View Post
FALSE.

A Java applet with sufficient permissions (self-signed and user-approved) can drop a native executable or use JNI to execute native code, which can provide as much control as any program on your computer.

A Java applet written to add cheat features to a non-Java game most likely already needs to utilize above-described security permissions to function.
the leethax has spoken and i agree.

a programmer must know in every progamming EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY COMMAND,
Old 07/16/2012, 21:17   #8

ya, guys -
I aggre @leethax
------------------------
Well, if you can explain to me how the site is Created, how are you doing the accounts, AND why it is not always certain for a price.
What I still interested, how can "join" I have something like a VIP?
and without a reason you were there so we do not provide?
Nowadays, everything costs something ^ ^
Would be nice if you answer ^ ^