Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BATTLE PIRATES

Discussion on BATTLE PIRATES within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BATTLE PIRATES

Battle Pirates Faithful,

First, I want to make it clear that our users are the lifeblood of this game. Your happiness is our primary objective and everything that we do to improve the game is aimed at increasing it. We have heard the feedback on the latest release from our respectful and dedicated users and I promise you that it will inform how we shape the game going forward.

Second, let me give some rationale as to why we changed the graphics and look of the game. We have a major problem with the first time user experience of Battle Pirates, it's not entirely limited to the graphics, but it turns off a large percentage of new users and they never return. This is a big problem for a free-to-play game and we needed to address it. The early new user data shows that we were right in that assumption, and that first time users are responding better to Battle Pirates. We need new users to grow the game and incent us to devote more and more resources to improve the game. That said, we would NEVER want to alienate our existing, loyal users while fixing a problem for new ones.

We knew that some people wouldn't like the changes just for the sake of change, however, I will admit that we fucked some stuff up and we are going to fix it ASAP (I agree that the Seawolf looks like shit, and we shouldn't have let that one launch the way it did).

Good news is, that we have heard you and we have a plan of action to fix some things immediately. This is a partial list of what's happening in the next 24 hours:

1) SHIPS We are changing ALL ships back to the way they were. This isn't an easy change, so please be patient. After that, we will make some minor improvements over time, but any major changes we make in the future, we will let the community vote on it.

2) TURRETS We are changing the turrets so they are much more easily identifiable and have more contrast

3) LOADING We are fixing the loading issues that some of you are having where buildings are taking too long to load in your base or during base battling.

4) CHAT We are increasing the size of the font in chat and making it white so you can read it better.

5) WORLD MAP We are removing the large sun spot on the world map. (I really liked this detail…sniff sniff)

6) BATTLE UI At smaller resolutions, the top health bar gets pushed down. We're fixing this

7) BASE HEALTH BARS Wall health bars will be removed entirely. All other health bars will be moved so that you can see them better (like with the turrets)

8) REFIT & REPAIR TIMES There is an intermittent bug that shows the incorrect repair and refit times. This will be fixed shortly.

We're dedicated to continually growing and improving Battle Pirates with your input. As always, thank you for playing.

Thanks,
Will (DESTRO, sector 175...at the moment)

LOL
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 21:12   #2

Great post bro makes it all worth while then time to start playing again thank you
Old 05/17/2012, 21:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendogg View Post
Great post bro makes it all worth while then time to start playing again thank you
np bro
Old 05/17/2012, 21:17   #4

lol yeah im sure theyre real happy that all the hackers are coming back now
Old 05/17/2012, 21:18   #5

Old 05/17/2012, 21:29   #6

who exactly are you rusty? i always doubt these posts since real kixeye reps dont use false names to post things or identify who they are....looks like a BS post to me.
swishman
Old 05/17/2012, 21:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swishman View Post
who exactly are you rusty? i always doubt these posts since real kixeye reps dont use false names to post things or identify who they are....looks like a BS post to me.
swishman
ITS NOT ITS ON DISCUSS
Old 05/17/2012, 21:36   #8

click that that is the link to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 21:39   #9

Quote:

click that that is the link to it
NICE ONE GREENDOG I DONT NO HOW TO DO THAT LOL
Old 05/17/2012, 21:47   #10

b.s. post? who the **** going to write all that as a fake post *****!!!

as for all the coders coming back, all the coders (hackers) have left.. there's no more hacks.. at least not on here due to all the pos retards that had to run there mouths that there accounts got banned because they didn't know how to use the **** thing in the first place. Rokon, Smokey, TR, and few others left... Rokon was the last one here... hes gone now.

good luck....
Old 05/17/2012, 21:54   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate2306 View Post
b.s. post? who the **** going to write all that as a fake post *****!!!

as for all the coders coming back, all the coders (hackers) have left.. there's no more hacks.. at least not on here due to all the pos retards that had to run there mouths that there accounts got banned because they didn't know how to use the **** thing in the first place. Rokon, Smokey, TR, and few others left... Rokon was the last one here... hes gone now.

good luck....
click on the link i posted on page one or below
Old 05/17/2012, 21:58   #12

poor programmer of kixeye wahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 05/17/2012, 22:28   #13

yea I read it in the forums.... I was commenting on the genus that said he thought it was fake... *****!!!

Quote:
click on the link i posted on page one or below
Old 05/18/2012, 01:11   #14

its at the top of bp its real
Old 05/18/2012, 01:29   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate2306 View Post
yea I read it in the forums.... I was commenting on the genus that said he thought it was fake... *****!!!
yes sorry bro after i read a few times after i posted i was like oh no was ment for other dude lmao all good