Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates, Any Hints?

Discussion on Battle Pirates, Any Hints? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates, Any Hints?

Hey, Well I'm using the battle pirates hack, and enjoying it for the instant repairs and what not, but im worried about being banned, is there any hints you guys have to minimialize the ban rate for me? Asin, can I go out and build a full fleet of HH's and go out and wreck? I don't think so, I think thats an instant ban, but things like that, can anyone give me a few hints like that?

Like a list of What I can do, and what not.
Old 05/13/2012, 22:44   #2

Sorry i cant help u really only that i would say to use it in stages and just slip the odd ship in or base defence.
But i do have to ask you how to use the .swf file i know its a flash object but being a dumbass i dont know how to work it hehe yeah i know what a **** noob.
Old 05/14/2012, 03:36   #3

Best advice i can give is use the cheats very little like only for repairs you might refit once in while but don't do it very often should be fine . However there is always that chance that you will get banned everytime you do use a cheat nothing is 100%
Old 05/14/2012, 13:08   #4

As for how you do it, get a cracked "Charles" and use it from there on.
Old 05/15/2012, 03:36   #5

Talking Need Charles?

I am tired of coining so much in Battle Pirates, where do I get a copy of Charles? I am willing to paypal someone to help me!
Old 05/15/2012, 20:36   #6

if reported an you have cheated even if it was a year ago you get banned just be ready when its ur turn
Old 05/16/2012, 15:39   #7

i use it about every 12 hrs. i refill resources. and finish the stuff from before that i was doing (auto finish). then i refresh w/o charles and use the rez that i filled with to do more research and upgrades.
Old 05/16/2012, 22:52   #8

wt if i upgrade my adv lab from 9 to 10 is that safe ish
Old 05/16/2012, 23:24   #9

No one nows what you can be banned for since theyre updating now, it could be all different they're making it out to be like this giant huge update.