Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Energy +3. Ok later I'm so sleepy

Discussion on Free Energy +3. Ok later I'm so sleepy within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Energy +3. Ok later I'm so sleepy

OK nevermind. I'm going to sleep already.

CLOSE THREAD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Replenish Energy Faster ANY GAME - seems people dont think to use this
05/08/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
After reading up on these forums & many people asking for energy hacks for a variety of games, it seems that people often overlook the simplest of methods. Not actually a hack to change a value, but the easiest trick there is... Cheat Engine's SPEEDHACK. What speedhack does is speeds up the game. For Example: Changing Speedhack from 1.0 to 2.0 will make the game's time play at 2.0 normal speed (double speed).
Soul Crash Energy Hack : Negative Energy Solved !
03/28/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
If you have negative value in your soul crash but still want to play it without waiting time, you could do this : 1. Scan the negative value and press “first scan”. 2. Active speed hack in cheat engine and wait until your current energy value in soul crash changing (ex: from -50 to -49). 3. Put the new value and press “next scan”. 4. Move the address to bottom box and then change the value to 3, and as soon as you can tick the frozen box. after that change the value again to 100 or over.
DO Reduced free energy!!
03/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Im not sure if this is just my server but i noticed that DO has reduced the free energy given my bot picks up 75k uri in 15 hours but only 241 free energy?????? anyone ales noticing this?? a week ago i would make 700 and up in 15hours?