Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help I GOt A Problem in Charles

Discussion on Help I GOt A Problem in Charles within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help I GOt A Problem in Charles

Anyone help me if i expand for example i will expand it will show default it will not show user id etc. help me thanks if you will hlep me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fiddler2/Charles problem! HELP!!!
10/26/2012 - Facebook - 10 Replies
Hai everyone! I have a problem with my Charles and Fiddler2... Every time i run fiddler2 this comes up : " Unable to bind to port . ErrorCode 10048. " And some more writing... Now, I realized that it said some thing about "port" so, that means internet or connection right? Well, my internet is fine connection is running, i dont have any viruses.. who ever helps he/she will get a thanks, and i would love him/her forever.. Thanks for reading!
Problem With Charles for battle pirates?
06/22/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
ok guys when i go to map the swf file in charles, i cant find the game folder. when i go to the bp-fb4 folder it just says default? ive used charles for months with no problem and suddenly this happens. any help would be appreciated.
Problem with SC and charles help me please
04/22/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_15898546S C.jpg What's the matter with charles please :confused:
charles on soul crash problem
04/22/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
why i cant press execute.... when i edit something plssss help sir..
about charles...
04/19/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
hello there... this isnt my first post... but, I dont know the reason of it del... :P but, dont care about it... I have a question... do you know about how I can make a double send with charles from the skylab!?? thanks in advance!! :handsdown: