Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOUL CRASH (about banning)

Discussion on SOUL CRASH (about banning) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOUL CRASH (about banning)

is that true that SOUL CRASH developers start to ban those players who have items with "count=0"?? will it be prevented if u made those items "count=1"?? then if you enchant those items into 1, will it become "count=1"?? any reply will be much appreciated.. thanks
Old 04/26/2012, 11:04   #2

Making your armor and misc items count=0 to count 1 through enhancing it cannot assure you that you will not get banned. You can only avoid yourself from getting banned if your armor/misc items have a count=1 strengthen=0. There's another way to make item from count=0 to count 1 without enhancing it but I doubt that any intelligent hacker will share it given the fact that stupid leechers are posting it anywhere they like.
Old 04/26/2012, 11:58   #3

i think it is safer to have count 1 and strengthen 1 coz in accessory you cant have a thing in count 0, and 0 means none you dont have it but its in your inventory that's a noticeable bug but in count 1 strengthen 1 in armor is safer i think, coz 1 means you really have it! strengthen is always included in any accessory you have so there might be a posiblity oneday that we can have an armor upgrades in the furure.
Old 04/26/2012, 12:11   #4

what I'm quite sure is that those who have a higher level of 29 lock secured.
Old 04/26/2012, 12:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzuryuzen9d View Post
i think it is safer to have count 1 and strengthen 1 coz in accessory you cant have a thing in count 0, and 0 means none you dont have it but its in your inventory that's a noticeable bug but in count 1 strengthen 1 in armor is safer i think, coz 1 means you really have it! strengthen is always included in any accessory you have so there might be a posiblity oneday that we can have an armor upgrades in the furure.
lol.. Yes it's 1 level safer but count=1 strengthen=1 for equip/inventory also means that you hack it. You can upgrade anything including energy renamer etc. You can upgrade your armor not because it can be upgraded too later.. you can upgrade it simply because gaia server doesn't prevent you to do so. Once gaia developers decided to put something that will prevent armor and items from getting upgraded.. leechers with upgraded armors will receive an error that will disable them to play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielHeretic View Post
what I'm quite sure is that those who have a higher level of 29 lock secured.
A little but not much.
Old 04/26/2012, 14:08   #6

[QUOTE=dlaregian017;16400310]lol.. Yes it's 1 level safer but count=1 strengthen=1 for equip/inventory also means that you hack it. You can upgrade anything including energy renamer etc. You can upgrade your armor not because it can be upgraded too later.. you can upgrade it simply because gaia server doesn't prevent you to do so. Once gaia developers decided to put something that will prevent armor and items from getting upgraded.. leechers with upgraded armors will receive an error that will disable them to play the game.

Did you delete your count 0 or you'll keep it?
Old 04/26/2012, 15:09   #7

I don't have any count 0 anymore. You can check your inventory if you have any count 0 by checking it through charles. "inven" . Some count 0 are not visible.. example are the hairstyles. I'm not afraid of getting ban or anything . I have no intentions of seriously playing this game. The only fun for me here is learning how to hack these and that..

Ohh.. and even If I'll do delete my items it will still remain obvious that I am a hacker because of my winning streak. Lol.. so nevermind
Old 04/26/2012, 16:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaregian017 View Post
I don't have any count 0 anymore. You can check your inventory if you have any count 0 by checking it through charles. "inven" . Some count 0 are not visible.. example are the hairstyles. I'm not afraid of getting ban or anything . I have no intentions of seriously playing this game. The only fun for me here is learning how to hack these and that..

Ohh.. and even If I'll do delete my items it will still remain obvious that I am a hacker because of my winning streak. Lol.. so nevermind
How about upcoming items sir, do you have any of those in your inventory?
Old 04/26/2012, 16:56   #9

does anybody know how to make items "count=1" without making them "strengthen=1"?? haha
Old 04/26/2012, 16:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzky30 View Post
How about upcoming items sir, do you have any of those in your inventory?
Yes all the upcoming weapons + the kimono set.
Old 04/26/2012, 17:17   #11

Quote:
how bro??
Old 04/26/2012, 17:57   #12

Quote:
did you figure out already how to make count = 0 gears to count =1 without making them strengthen = 1?