Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QUESTION about Empires and Allies with CHARLES

Discussion on QUESTION about Empires and Allies with CHARLES within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post QUESTION about Empires and Allies with CHARLES

Hey, guys.

I have been using Charles quite a lot lately. I hacked my Empire Points, however when my game refreshes it goes back to normal. I'm just wondering if it's possible to make the hack stick, so I can keep the empire points permanently. If anyone knows any possible methods, please post them in quick reply.

Thanks everyone.
Old 04/10/2012, 11:05   #2

Yes it's possable, but you have to exchange something like a military unit for another code like a nuke (N73) or Empire point's (???) You also have to figure out the empire points code.

If you dont know what i'm talking about, i can't help you any further, sorry.
Old 04/10/2012, 11:20   #3

Yes, I understand what you are saying. I have experience in changing unit codes to make other units. Where may I be able to find the Empire Points code?