Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul Crash Hack

Discussion on Soul Crash Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/04/2012, 14:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
sir lanz sir godswar please teach me i pay how much please ....
Old 04/04/2012, 14:26   #17

is this permanent?
Old 04/04/2012, 14:50   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by godswaraddict View Post
pm me your account i will give you a sample
i already send my account.. give that proof in that account.. i will check it later.. if its true..then i will buy to you if its true.. thank you.. hope its true.. thank you..
Old 04/04/2012, 16:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer003 View Post
is this permanent?
yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraum15 View Post
i already send my account.. give that proof in that account.. i will check it later.. if its true..then i will buy to you if its true.. thank you.. hope its true.. thank you..
check your account i already give a free sample
Old 04/04/2012, 16:19   #20

Quote:
I found out how to hack it.

this not for free

100 pesos load - 4 set + all strong weapon + Gold (how much you want) + level hack(20) + energy hack (1000 add to your basic 10 energy) + Number of wins (500) + rename + reset stat

50 pesos load - 4 set + all strong weapon + Gold (how much you want) + energy hack (100 add to your basic 10 energy)

30 pesos load - 4 set + all strong weapon + Gold (how much you want)

sent me a pm for those interested.
you **** moron! this is not we've agreed for....... i give you the hack coz u promised me you will make an event of yours! you said that cp load is a gift... waaaaaaaaaaaah! i will never give you hacks again............ give me again 5** load nyahahaha
Old 04/04/2012, 16:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperjam View Post
you **** moron! this is not we've agreed for....... i give you the hack coz u promised me you will make an event of yours! you said that cp load is a gift... waaaaaaaaaaaah! i will never give you hacks again............ give me again 5** load nyahahaha
sorry idol, i need to regain that 500 load dis not easy as they tot getting thus item. dont worry idol i will give them bonus

500 again? i dont have any money anymore. i will spare some if i earn alot with this. tnx again. i forgot is there enhancement hack?

and regarding ur speed hack on godswar would u reconsidered my offer? if u want 5k pesos for speed hack, i needed it to win in many events like pindus
Old 04/04/2012, 16:32   #22

Quote:
sorry idol, i need to regain that 500 load dis not easy as they tot getting thus item. dont worry idol i will give them bonus

500 again? i dont have any money anymore. i will spare some if i earn alot with this. tnx again. i forgot is there enhancement hack?

and regarding ur speed hack on godswar would u reconsidered my offer? if u want 5k pesos for speed hack, i needed it to win in many events like pindus
no more hacks for a wise *** monkey like you!(walang yah ka me nalalaman ka pang gagayahin mo yung religious quiz ko...... partehan mo ako dyan! ahahahaah gnawa mo pa akong ng hihingi ng load ah 500 pesos lang yan kahating araw kong sahod tae ka godswar yung speedhack sa godswar di ko rerelease yun ayoko mapatch yun kita mo 2 years na buhay pa din sya lol ka lol ka)

i need to slep now im tired of work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2012, 17:12   #23

its just a shame the filipinos are using this site as their form of business.. anyway a big thanks to lanz who gave items to me for free.. like a boss!.. guys its just a browser game not even worth it to spend your moneys with.. play less ,get more.. happy gaming
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2012, 17:19   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjoshua12 View Post
its just a shame the filipinos are using this site as their form of business.. anyway a big thanks to lanz who gave items to me for free.. like a boss!.. guys its just a browser game not even worth it to spend your moneys with.. play less ,get more.. happy gaming
Its more fun in the philippines hahaha envy? dont worry the money we've spent is came from our own pocket and not came from you~! affected? ahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperjam View Post
no more hacks for a wise ass monkey like you!(walang yah ka me nalalaman ka pang gagayahin mo yung religious quiz ko...... partehan mo ako dyan! ahahahaah gnawa mo pa akong ng hihingi ng load ah 500 pesos lang yan kahating araw kong sahod tae ka godswar yung speedhack sa godswar di ko rerelease yun ayoko mapatch yun kita mo 2 years na buhay pa din sya lol ka lol ka)

i need to slep now im tired of work zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......!
rest well idol
Old 04/04/2012, 19:06   #25

oh come on sweet child. dont take it Literally .. BTW
"500 again? i dont have (ANY) money anymore. i will spare some if i earn alot with this. tnx again. i forgot is there enhancement hack?" nice business tard!

look at this quarter pound of ***t .. nanghihingi ng load!. poorito.. ****. tpos ako p daw ang walang pera.. Congratulations Captain Obvious.. It doesnt LITERALLY mean that if I dont give a nickel means I dont have money.. well if you want you can give me your number and i can call you just to teach you how to comprehend..
sorry i just cant take his comprehension level. comprehension lvl = .9999

PS. im not flamming yet on my post yesterday but now maybe..

im really sorry i just noticed your join date.. maybe youre not reading the post of those people who were asking for a nickel on this specific section of this site and the comments of the mobs.. maybe thats the reason why you called me flammin your thread. so sorry.. poor thing.. hahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 02:21   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjoshua12 View Post
oh come on sweet child. dont take it Literally .. BTW
"500 again? i dont have (ANY) money anymore. i will spare some if i earn alot with this. tnx again. i forgot is there enhancement hack?" nice business tard!

look at this quarter pound of ***t .. nanghihingi ng load!. poorito.. damn. tpos ako p daw ang walang pera.. Congratulations Captain Obvious.. It doesnt LITERALLY mean that if I dont give a nickel means I dont have money.. well if you want you can give me your number and i can call you just to teach you how to comprehend..
sorry i just cant take his comprehension level. comprehension lvl = .9999

PS. im not flamming yet on my post yesterday but now maybe..

im really sorry i just noticed your join date.. maybe youre not reading the post of those people who were asking for a nickel on this specific section of this site and the comments of the mobs.. maybe thats the reason why you called me flammin your thread. so sorry.. poor thing.. hahaha
woooh! oh come on accept it that you are so jealous with us who knows the sc hack! go ahead and review you post on lanz thread! look at yourself "pls search teach me lanz i will never be like godswaraddict" - ano ka si puzz nag papacute? otot mo! hatadong gus2ng gus2 ang soul crash pinapanindigan mo nalang na ayaw mong magbayad for a browser hack. then why came here to beg for hacks? play it fair if you dont want to pay! di laging libre ang hacks engot! moron!

wala sa joined date yan! ikaw since 2007 ka pa nagbebeg ng hacks? mahilig ka sa libre? mag aral ka kasi para di ka ng hihinge! else pay for it TANGA ganun lang ka simple! kulang ka sa diskarte tatae tae kac kasi!
Old 04/05/2012, 05:24   #27

Quote:
I found out how to hack it.

this not for free

100 pesos load - 4 set + all strong weapon + Gold (how much you want) + level hack(20) + energy hack (1000 add to your basic 10 energy) + Number of wins (500) + rename + reset stat

50 pesos load - 4 set + all strong weapon + Gold (how much you want) + energy hack (100 add to your basic 10 energy)

30 pesos load - 4 set + all strong weapon + Gold (how much you want)

sent me a pm for those interested.
Please provide some screenshots !!

You can be ban here!

Please read the rules
Old 04/05/2012, 05:50   #28

sir godswar and paperjam pa bili ako ng hack turuan nyo ko please mga boss
kelangan ko po ngayun please

sir godswar and paperjam pa bili ako ng hack turuan nyo ko please mga boss
kelangan ko po ngayun please
Old 04/05/2012, 10:18   #29

i know how it work but i dont know how to save it

i can buy all the item in cash but when i go to the inven it's gone

but i can use the weapons in the battle )
Old 04/05/2012, 10:32   #30

i think using of using Charles. u just have to kill the connection between your game and the server. after that edit the xml files you want, maybe its the thing that can save it to the swf file. i have noticed something that every time it updates even if you are not doing anything. ill try it later.