Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BP just updated to v83.xxxx

Discussion on BP just updated to v83.xxxx within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool BP just updated to v83.xxxx

The old .swf files for the v82 are no longer valid since BP just updated to v83.xxxx anyone working on a new cheat for this version. Please post here or email me here. Thanks..
Old 03/23/2012, 17:50   #2

version now v84.xxxxx
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2012, 17:59   #3

Dang, your right. They skipped right over the v83.xxxx and went to v84.8994 Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to "Tropfort" used his v82 and it helped bunches with fleet repairs and researching new tech.
Old 03/23/2012, 18:32   #4

I was able to extract the swf from bp using fiddler now I need some help and guidance as to what to do with it....
Old 03/23/2012, 20:16   #5

Iceteck, I don't know exactly what or how the .swf file is modified so that it can be used with Fiddler/Charles to give you the cheats needed. But I do have the "Tropfort v.82 cheat" still and can forward that .swf file to you somehow and from there maybe you can compare what he did to what the new BP v84.8994 has and go from there. The Tropfort version is the only one that I have used so far and not been hit with the banhammer.
Old 03/23/2012, 20:39   #6

elite*gold: 1
i have v84 version
Old 03/23/2012, 21:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by uRBAN dAMAGE 01 View Post
i have v84 version
and several peoples money, yet u r the only one with the 84 version.....stop spamming and stop ripping people off, i'd judge your hacks but hmmmmm....you never sent me any.....i paid u and never even got v76, let alone any updates. THIS GUY IS A CROOK JUST CHECK ANY OTHER POST HE HAS CONTRIBUTED TOO....DO NOT TRUST URBAN DAMAGE YOU WILL REGRET IT. I CERTAINLY DO
Old 03/23/2012, 21:48   #8

they added loggers and checks saw in there that they are attempting to ip bann i'm working on getting a working up thats safe will be 99% free of loggers and checks. but i'm having difficulty getting thr repairs, researches, upgrades and builds going they changed formatting of how it was coded can someone help me figure it out ?

1 logger I can't get rid of downfall of this is it has our ip address in it . Which wouldn't be a big deal but we can't block it either. then bp doesn't load . any ideals? We may be able to run a proxy to get past this

Old 03/23/2012, 22:38   #9

plz plz peps dont trust this *** uRBAN dAMAGE 01 just wait for the good peps of this Community to bring a new swf out cause this dude will con the **** out of you
Old 03/23/2012, 22:40   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientnoise View Post
and several peoples money, yet u r the only one with the 84 version.....stop spamming and stop ripping people off, i'd judge your hacks but hmmmmm....you never sent me any.....i paid u and never even got v76, let alone any updates. THIS GUY IS A CROOK JUST CHECK ANY OTHER POST HE HAS CONTRIBUTED TOO....DO NOT TRUST URBAN DAMAGE YOU WILL REGRET IT. I CERTAINLY DO
if you was paid you will get updates for sure or if you shared or something that ways you cant get updates you lose deal with me maybe you think that i will dont know but if share i can see that so get the **** off and have a nice day
Old 03/23/2012, 22:47   #11

Quote:
if you was paid you will get updates for sure or if you shared or something that ways you cant get updates you lose deal with me maybe you think that i will dont know but if share i can see that so get the **** off and have a nice day
Urban your a dumbass they is no 100% way of you knowing if he shared your file or not thats just a bullshit way of you renigging on giving the mans money back everyone knows your hacks are **** you never take time to get loggers and checks out so its only a matter of time before they get banned . What should you care you already got their money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2012, 22:50   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion2 View Post
Urban your a dumbass they is no 100% way of you knowing if he shared your file or not thats just a bullshit way of you renigging on giving the mans money back everyone knows your hacks are **** you never take time to get loggers and checks out so its only a matter of time before they get banned . What should you care you already got their money.
so you are dumbass because you dont know nothing about scripting you just know to commenting here there is no loggers if you like to know and i care for my clients i have exzacly 1032 clients if you didnt know and they all enjoy so get the **** off you 2

you are all jelous because i dont share for free and i have updated files in 1 hour after BP get update and you can commenting here everything but i just LOL i am seriosly i just LOL on comments XD
Old 03/23/2012, 22:53   #13

Quote:
never got anything to share chump, stop scamming people and get a real job, maybe you could be a prostitute like your mom, family tradition and all that. Eat **** and have a Terrible day
Old 03/23/2012, 22:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientnoise View Post
never got anything to share chump, stop scamming people and get a real job, maybe you could be a prostitute like your mom, family tradition and all that. Eat **** and have a Terrible day
if your mom is prostitute doesn`t mean that all moms will need to work that
Old 03/23/2012, 23:03   #15

Quote:
if your mom is prostitute doesn`t mean that all moms will need to work that
cant come up with one yourself huh? not suprising, you are an idiot, you rip people off , try to make it seem like they are at fault, and now recycling insults, you are a waste of oxygen, please kill yourself and make the world a better place. (i noticed as usual you didn't try to rectify the situation ) fair warning noobs URBAN DAMAGE IS A SCAMMER AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, WATCH YOU GET BANNED, THEN IGNORE ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS AND REFUSE TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON UPDATES.