Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

battlepirates new hack

Discussion on battlepirates new hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/30/2012, 23:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrghos_t View Post
great free mod here

already been deleted

could you send it to me by email my friend...tnx a lot

again
Old 07/31/2012, 18:00   #17

idol send the link PLs!!!!!
Old 07/31/2012, 20:41   #18

how to find the lastest free bp hacks

clue#1 google the hacks makers names
clue #2 google version #
clue #3 it takes time but you can find them i did

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BattlePirates] - Faster Resources Hack {x15 Normal Speed}
08/01/2012 - Facebook - 48 Replies
So after all the crap on BYM and my account getting banned for the shiny hack i thought i'd take a look into Battle Pirates. Sure enough there is a faster Faster Resources Hack. It took all of about 15 mins to find. ================================================= == All Credit goes to me on this one --------------------------
BattlePirates Hack v78
05/09/2012 - Facebook - 56 Replies
Latest version sent to everyone on my donation list. I wont answer all my pms so i am posting here. As a thank you for your donations i have also included a bonus that i think you will enjoy that nobody else has at the moment ;) I have not took on any new people in almost a month but am going to take on 10 more people, if you want to get on my list of updates please pm me for details. Regards TR
[RELEASE] BattlePirates Hack
05/06/2012 - Facebook - 21 Replies
"Back to the Basics" Battlepirates hack release. I wanted to keep out things that get people reported and just keep it basic. I used the latest file v76.v7164 - Hack Checks disabled - Instant everything with store buttons - Unlimited Rename Map speed seems to be getting people caught so i left it out, also left out the blueprints, but if you have or find one blueprint you can use the buy option to finish it for nothing. You can get the file in the link below
BattlePirates v79.XXX [release]
04/13/2012 - Facebook - 29 Replies
Those on my list v79 is in your email so please check them. read the message and follow the instructions and you should be fine it has been going for 3 days now. as always play smart TR
Battlepirates problem
01/31/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
I am having an issue with using Charles for Battlepirates when I am trying to load a custom SWF from Zalton. This is all I get when scanning: http://screensnapr.com/e/BoJyvL.png