Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Earn 100 facebook credits every 10 days

Discussion on Earn 100 facebook credits every 10 days within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Earn 100 facebook credits every 10 days

Simply join the site below and complete one daily survey or any other offer you prefer(worth 100 points+) and every 10 days you will have 1000 points which can be redeemed for a $10 facebook credits gift card, or you could do more offers daily or save up longer and redeem your points for a $15, $25 or $50 gift card.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 20:30   #2

let me think about it jerkoff sounds like a gd deal ? not you **** go and play with some traffic you donut who cares about this **** dude GO get a job then grow up and move out of your mums house then get a bird ps. STOP POSTING ****
Old 03/10/2012, 05:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gifted07 View Post
let me think about it jerkoff sounds like a gd deal ? not you **** go and play with some traffic you donut who cares about this **** dude GO get a job then grow up and move out of your mums house then get a bird ps. STOP POSTING ****
Quoted for truth!

Tags
credits, facebook

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Earn free facebook Credits.
10/18/2012 - Facebook - 9 Replies
whats up guys, by just simply searching the web doing the normal every day things u can earn your self facebook credits check it out by going here. http://images.4loot.com/banners/125x125_banner_1. png
earn facebook credits legally
08/07/2012 - Facebook - 13 Replies
hi guys i earn my facebook credits. and if you follow and read intruction you earn 0.50$ per click per IP no survey just by clicking on this site Data Entry, Data Entry Jobs, Home Based Jobs, Work At Home Jobs, Online / Offline Data Entry, Internet Jobs, Online Paid Jobs
New way to earn facebook credits!!
07/18/2011 - Off Topic - 5 Replies
I may be a new member, but trust me guys, this works. I guess this company has partnered with PS. You basically complete all sorts of game missions..playing games on fb, watching game trailers, etc. It works! General Mission URL: Game Coins My current referral missions:
EARN FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS
12/26/2010 - Facebook - 7 Replies
4Loot.com - Search and Win Loot this is the link in some locations it might not work but it worked for me.. try this link i already earned 50 credits in 10 days. just by using their search button. when get to the link just click facebook connect just like when using applications then allow. then start searching and ull be given reward coins to be exchanged for facebook credits.
[HOT] EARN Facebook Credits for FREE!
11/10/2010 - Facebook - 21 Replies
Want to have FACEBOOK CREDITS? Of Course if you have credits you can used to PURCHASE in ninja saga and CLAIMED the Halloween PUPPET for FREE... All you have to to is to EARN 500 Coins to have 25 Facebook Credits! NOTE! (50 credits = 400 saga TOKENS) LOG IN 1st to Your Facebook Account THEN