Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates hack

Discussion on Battle Pirates hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates hack

If you are after the latest BP cheat, let me know and i'll give you the place to go. ITS 100% FREE.

I recently had to pay SmokeyDaLion, never received anything, and he has made it clear he will not be refunding me. I have had to go through paypal to get my money back. He has likened his cause to, and I quote, 'In my message I sent. I say it is a donation to my work. Just like you donate overseas to the kids who are starving. You get nothing from them (pictures letters ect.) until you donate. My system works the same.'

Obviously charity and rip off donations are the same to him. On top of which, if you have to pay money to get something it's called paying for goods/a service, not donating.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/28/2012, 20:20   #2

Ok, send me some..thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
If you are after the latest BP cheat, let me know and i'll give you the place to go. ITS 100% FREE.

I recently had to pay SmokeyDaLion, never received anything, and he has made it clear he will not be refunding me. I have had to go through paypal to get my money back. He has likened his cause to, and I quote, 'In my message I sent. I say it is a donation to my work. Just like you donate overseas to the kids who are starving. You get nothing from them (pictures letters ect.) until you donate. My system works the same.'

Obviously charity and rip off donations are the same to him.
Old 02/29/2012, 11:05   #3

would you care to share where we can get BP cheat? there seems not to be any that arent stymied by the auto ban system right now.
thank you
Old 07/23/2012, 02:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post

Obviously charity and rip off donations are the same to him. On top of which, if you have to pay money to get something it's called paying for goods/a service, not donating.
yo man hit me up cuz im desperate lmao email me at
Old 07/23/2012, 02:50   #5

what do you have boss?
Old 07/23/2012, 02:57   #6

Received Thanks: 1,062
Can you guys leave these 4 month old threads dead and burried where they belong and stop responding to them and dredging them back.

Look for the new threads on this forum and you might find what you are looking for.
Old 09/23/2012, 12:58   #7

sir, can i have the link? badly needed. lots of bully in BP.
Old 09/23/2012, 14:13   #8

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread