Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Things to help you hacking Battle Pirates

Discussion on Things to help you hacking Battle Pirates within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Things to help you hacking Battle Pirates

Kixeye's true release is March 2012 (or so they say) One big thing they added to bases is User ID. So even if you do not talk in COMMS people can still click your base and figure out your User ID to see if you are new or old.

One way to get around this is a REALLY LONG name. When you have a long name for your pirate name it sort of pushes the ID out of the little box so it is unseen by other players. This is the fix for now. I and a friend have been looking into how to make your user ID lower (like in the 1 millions or so) So it will be impossible to figure out when you started playing the game.

Hope this helps everyone out there.
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
battle pirates
02/25/2013 - Facebook - 9 Replies
hey all.. are there any other codes/hacks for BP beside the rapid resource? i use that and it works but a instant upg would be much better. I did try using some of the BYM codes in hopes that its same dev maybe would work but it didn't. i would be willing to pay someone if they can give me a working code.
How do you unsuspend account in battle pirates after being banned for hacking
02/19/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
I have recently as of a few hours ago been suspended and i sent an email and everything to the creator and she said she wont reinstate my account even though all my stuff is still in the game. I was wondering is there a way to unsuspend it ourselves. Also the steps to do it/what programs we need Any ideas welcome thank you!!
HACKING BATTLE PIRATES PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
01/31/2012 - Main - 0 Replies
hack codes for battle pirates that not fake and not a con and free by andy121010 please I NEED HELP WITH HACKING BATTLE PIRATES AS ALL THE LINKS I SEEM TO GO TO EITHER SPAM SURVEY THAT DOESNT UNLOCK WHEN U FINNISH OR MONEY GRABING DICKS THAT FOUND OUT HOW TO HACK THE GAME FOR FREE AND JUST TRYING MAKE MONEY ANYONE WITH ANY INFO POST TO MY INBOX OR EMAIL ME [email protected] i really would like to open this game up now as iam getting bored of the constant wait for upgrades and...