Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is to PassiLP Hidden Items Hack

Discussion on This is to PassiLP Hidden Items Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is to PassiLP Hidden Items Hack

Hey passiLP are you going to update us with new files for the Fiddle? for new Unreleased items? or the files you released unlock to see all the Upcoming Unreleased items that the Guys of playfish release?

Because almost 40% of the items we had with your hack as disappearing we had 12 pages on skill items now i have only 6

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEW] The Sims Social Hidden Items Hack by PassiLP
02/02/2013 - Facebook - 562 Replies
Hey Community. This hack will enable the hidden, Expired and not-yet-available items on the Shop. The Hack is UPDATED now still on -- 2.03.2012 -- Working U Need: Google Chrome Fiddler2 UPDATED Hidden Items Hack from 2.9.2012
[Daily Update] The Sims Social All FREE Items List by PassiLP
09/22/2012 - Facebook - 500 Replies
http://www.bilderupload.de/bild.php/55953,thesimss ocialbannerfinala700x150EHV6J.png UPDATED by PassiLP @ 04.11.2012 / HAVE FUN Working Links: ___________04.11.2012___________ Love
[Daily Update] CastleVille All FREE Items List by PassiLP
06/12/2012 - Facebook - 11 Replies
http://www.bilderupload.de/bild.php/55955,castlevi llelogoQYI7H.png Welcome on my Daily Updated Thread for CastleVille with a List of all Free Gifts ! The newest gifts are on top! All Links Fixed and worked by 2.2.2012 When i write UPDATED then you have to check the Thread because i post a new gift link...
[NEW] The Sims Social Simoleons and house worth Hack by PassiLP
02/02/2012 - Facebook - 18 Replies
The new Glitch by PassiLP !! How To Movie : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbiDb5Rsd9o&fe ature=channel_video_title and the link ;I YouTube - Broadcast Yourself
[Hack]? The sims social are we one week ahead with Hidden Items ?
02/02/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Nope. Sports week are Up and there is no new items with this hack. I thought we would be always in the next week ahead.. Like In marie Antoanette, With the hack we had Sports week items. Now in Sports week i thought we would have Paris Week items. But seems the are all the same. I hope PassiLP can get us new Files for the Upcoming week. :mofo: