Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Update

Discussion on Battle Pirates Update within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle Pirates Update

Hey just wondering peeps how oftem Kixeye update the game to write all these hacks out? i had version 75 courtesy of zoltan " topman" blown away by it,,,Any info on a new updated hack guys

im using Charles thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle Pirates Update v75
04/01/2012 - Facebook - 81 Replies
Just sent the new update to everyone on my list, If anyone is interested in a private service and quick updates pm me for details. - Weapons Blueprints (permanent) - Armor Blueprints (permanent) - Advanced Blueprints (permanent) - HH A & B, BattleCruiser and Battleship (permanent) - Advanced shipyard (lvl 2) - Instant Resources - Instant Upgrade
[Request] Battle Pirates Update
12/12/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Was curious if anyone knew of a battle pirate hack that worked with the shipyard and sub update that just came out. If you have good reputation throughout the community willing to donate to your behalf. Thank you.