Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Wild Ones 15 Treats link by Changed Bug

Discussion on Wild Ones 15 Treats link by Changed Bug within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old   #21
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 452
Received Thanks: 152
i will update more links in 20 min

guys check all links dont open 5-8 may be other still not expired
ChangedBug is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #22
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 5
I checked you're signature--
Well, it is money earning site, not allowed in this forum

I saw link addresses of your links
Half of them is the same--

What was that ?
Gaining money over us by using the same link over again ?

=.=

__________________

PokeBaya5 is offline  
Old   #23
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
bro update them again please
seth1234 is offline  
Old   #24
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 452
Received Thanks: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeBaya5 View Post
I checked you're signature--
Well, it is money earning site, not allowed in this forum

I saw link addresses of your links
Half of them is the same--

What was that ?
Gaining money over us by using the same link over again ?

=.=
The address are same because i put some link mistakenly in it i just copied the wrong folder

And i am adding for money in it because i want littel money for my work if you dont want me to put money then i am sorry i will not update more links in here

thank you

guys i updated links check them out

__________________

ChangedBug is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangedBug View Post
The address are same because i put some link mistakenly in it i just copied the wrong folder

And i am adding for money in it because i want littel money for my work if you dont want me to put money then i am sorry i will not update more links in here

thank you

guys i updated links check them out
brouu update the links brouu thanks <3
seth1234 is offline  
Old   #26
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
I was about to follow your blog, then i realized all of them are ******* and expired...Listen, when you put for example 20 links, make 10 ******* and 10 not, cuz some people(like me)have problems with ******* example? Sure! It says waiting for ... seconds, NO seconds-.- and sometimes they put some really bad advertisements and then my mother thinks i'm watching something -.-" Please do it :3 Thanks for your time

edit..: ******* 7 stars mean >> A..D..F.L..Y "_"
BeKoO99 is offline  
Old   #27
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 452
Received Thanks: 152
alright guys i will put the links in here i just want to help you guys so any thing you say heheh

ill update more in 8 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeKoO99 View Post
sometimes they put some really bad advertisements and then my mother thinks i'm watching something -.-"
edit..: ******* 7 stars mean >> A..D..F.L..Y "_"
only because of this point ill put here lol
ChangedBug is offline  
Old   #28
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 11
Guyz After you Collect ChangedBug Free Treats....Check my Thread Updated already
iTuned is offline  
Old   #29
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 452
Received Thanks: 152
updated !
chehck update 6
ChangedBug is offline  
Old   #30
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 33
hsppy bday
dy8i8 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wild Ones Free Treats Mctx Facebook 10 02/06/2013 20:14
WILD ONES TREATS ADDER V3.0 (FIXED MAY 2011) finalcloudX Facebook 17 03/08/2012 13:19
[Request]Wild ones treats hakc and no ban no permanent %100 works erdem241 Facebook 0 11/05/2011 18:02
Wild Ones Treats Adder v5.2---16.2.2011 klemen1234 Facebook 14 09/30/2011 21:29
wild ones treats hack stay4kill Facebook 0 09/15/2011 20:00



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.