Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[NEW] The Sims Social Hidden Items Hack by PassiLP

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 7/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,418
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmallows17 View Post
what is the password?
passilp

Old   #32

elite*gold: 11
The Black Market: 4/0/0
Gibt es heute noch was neues ?

Give it today a new hack :O
Old   #33

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
is there any way to get energy with Fiddle ?
Old   #34

I am interested only in discovering a preview of unreleased items. as I do with fiddler?

Old   #35

awesome! but can we get banned from the game if we use this? just checking because I dont want to lose months of game play lol
Old   #36

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 7/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,418
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by amysmojo View Post
awesome! but can we get banned from the game if we use this? just checking because I dont want to lose months of game play lol
I Cheat/Hack/Glitch etc... about 1 yeahr with 1 account and no bann ... so i think not in the moment not bannable
Old   #37

Thank you!

I really appreciate that you are sharing files for this game. It's really hard to find them and people are reluctant to share. You are a very generous and kind person! You make the game very enjoyable! Thank you so much PassiLP!!!

Can't wait!

Hi, Thank you again for your kindness and hard work. I can get the free stuff, but the other stuff disappears after I reenter the game. Do I have to use all the codes for everything to work, or can I just use a few of the codes for certain items? I am going to experiment to see if I can get that to work. Thanks!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #38

passilp i have one question to you.

Does the Hack, Trick cookie Files Unlock All hidden content for all upcoming items? Like next week will be Sports week and with this hack we already have access to that items, so Next week when the Official Sports item Come we will have access to the next week Hidden item ? Lets say like paris Week ? Only with this files it will update with new unreleased items Or are they fix ? this files have that item only and that only?

How this will work ? you will release new files for new items ? or wee keep these and it will only unlock the hidden upcoming items?

Thank you for the time you toke discovering thing and the Biggest Thank you For sharing with the community. That is the most impressive. For that a special Thank You.
Sorry for my english as you noticed i am Protugal
Old   #39

I knew of someone that had the hack for all the Alice and Wonderland cc items...With the hack...all items cost 0 in fiddler...then after exiting Fiddler...items could be sold back at original resale value....That's one way to make money and house value in the game.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgreenleaves View Post
I knew of someone that had the hack for all the Alice and Wonderland cc items...With the hack...all items cost 0 in fiddler...then after exiting Fiddler...items could be sold back at original resale value....That's one way to make money and house value in the game.
Hello, tell me with who items cost 0 in fiddler , how can we make house value?
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgreenleaves View Post
Can't you get them from your friend?
Old   #42

This was several weeks ago. I am sure that it no longer works, and no...I did not get the hack. I just heard of it.
Old   #43

I am going to ask again

passilp

Does the Hack, Trick cookie Files Unlock All hidden content for all upcoming items? Like next week will be Sports week and with this hack we already have access to that items, so Next week when the Official Sports item Come we will have access to the next week Hidden item ? Lets say like paris Week ? Only with this files it will update with new unreleased items Or are they fix ? this files have that item only and that only?

How this will work ? you will release new files for new items ? or wee keep these and it will only unlock the hidden upcoming items?

Thank you for the time you toke discovering thing and the Biggest Thank you For sharing with the community. That is the most impressive. For that a special Thank You.
Sorry for my english as you noticed i am Protugal
Old   #44

thank you , why when I buy any item outside the free section displayed a poster that I will not let me out and cant buy it, try it fast width machine exercise and i buy it (Y) , but the rest do not. always kick me
Old   #45

This means

So guys help me understand with this hack we are always 1 week ahead from the official?

Closed Thread