Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Battle Pirates, Uber light hack

This is a discussion on Battle Pirates, Uber light hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category; Hey Zoltan17 I really like how its not instant and the fact that your resources generators are not always maxed ...

Closed Thread

Old   #51

Hey Zoltan17 I really like how its not instant and the fact that your resources generators are not always maxed out with double capacity wh's, which always makes them look empty . I can run the hack and also have research or upgrades going on normally so it doesn't look suspicious. Thanks so much for your time and effort. Keep up the good work

Old   #52

Received Thanks: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCJeffree View Post
Was a 24 almost a 25, now a 28 (15 min with ur program) upgraded all defenses and went lvl 10 with most labs and dock...was about to start making Levis and SW's and thought I should hold off...oh well, I will let u know if it happens, lesson would be use it as smokey said don't abuse it! Cheers
Did you see in my video, lvl 21 in 4min using my program (from lvl 5). You didn't break the "rules" so u r ok. Cheers to you too, mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by warcraft112 View Post
any idea how to unban?

my main acc was ban i change little bit in charle the game-v74.vXX was loading but the tarpolin is in screen any idea how to remove the suspended tarpolin?
No I don't sorry, i got a banned acount from a friend, and tried to get it to unban without any luck :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk88 View Post
Hey Zoltan17 I really like how its not instant and the fact that your resources generators are not always maxed out with double capacity wh's, which always makes them look empty . I can run the hack and also have research or upgrades going on normally so it doesn't look suspicious. Thanks so much for your time and effort. Keep up the good work
Me too, that's why it's called the uber-light
I don't like that all of suspicious stuff, that's why I made this
Your Welcome, and enjoy m8!

Last edited by Zoltan17; 01/07/2012 at 03:44.
Thanks
2 Users
blackhawk88 (01/07/2012), erigel (01/07/2012)
Old   #53

Yeah try to go slow. 1000's of people are in the forums *****ing about hackers so go slow so its hard to catch you xD
Old   #54

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh00ter28 View Post
the reason you are banned u abuse it and maybe you gain too much lvl !
I didn't go up any levels all i did was build 10 ships, got in a few battles and used the repair on my fleets, like i say i did not go up 1 level but got banned withing an hour. Im not pointing fingers here as i used it on a alternate account I was just warning others so calm down LOL
Old   #55

Check this out I had a laugh that guy is an idiot, don't over use a hack like him. Read the first 2 post lol
Thanks
1 User
worpt (01/13/2012)
Old   #56

i read that and laughed my *** off. That dude has 2 threads started actually on the forums both funny as ****.
Thanks
1 User
worpt (01/13/2012)
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokon View Post
I didn't go up any levels all i did was build 10 ships, got in a few battles and used the repair on my fleets, like i say i did not go up 1 level but got banned withing an hour. Im not pointing fingers here as i used it on a alternate account I was just warning others so calm down LOL
Question is what kind of ships were they, if they had draconian tech or they were sector prizes, that's why xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk88 View Post
Check this out I had a laugh that guy is an idiot, don't over use a hack like him. Read the first 2 post lol
LOL, that is so derpy xP
and btw i am deleting my battleships now xP
Old   #58

I still have all mine but still that dude overdid it a bit LMAO. 10 full fleets of battleships 4 hours after a raid prize was given to him is funny as ****.
Old   #59

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan17 View Post

Try that instead, if that doesn't hit lemme know
worked awsome Thank you You are a *** among men
Old   #60

ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE I UPDATED MY SWF, LOOK AT THE FIRST POST FOR INFO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyDaLion View Post
I still have all mine but still that dude overdid it a bit LMAO. 10 full fleets of battleships 4 hours after a raid prize was given to him is funny as ****.
he is, it's hilarious xP
maybe i'll build a few again xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmuelleremt View Post
worked awsome Thank you You are a *** among men
No problem, enjoy the hack!
Thanks
1 User
blackhawk88 (01/07/2012)
Closed Thread