Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle Pirates Squad

Discussion on Battle Pirates Squad within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Battle Pirates Squad

~~~
Thanks
16 Users
Old 12/10/2011, 11:33   #2

battle pirates v72.v135

Game update to battle pirates v72.v135

Seems this update added bigger submarines, and lost alot of people alot of officers...

So I downloaded a new SWF and recompiled my hacked version... Game wont load past 89%... Cant anyone provide me a working one via PM? I will study the differences on the script reader and learn from this.... Thanks
Old 12/10/2011, 11:44   #3

Thanks will do this, Appreciate your help.

P.S I did it using an old hack file, and a new SWF using the guide given... I changed something i shouldnt of clearly... The new SWF hacked file was merely to compare it with my hacked SWF to narrow down the problem... Notepad++ really helps with its compare feature

EDIT: Please can I have the file (:
Old 12/10/2011, 14:56   #4

Notepad ++

Hello all,

I am having trouble with notepad ++. I can compare all the files exept for the BASE.class.asasm. It cause my screen to flicker. Is there an alternative out there I can use that have most of the features as notepad++?

Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2011, 16:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDun6261 View Post
Hello all,

I am having trouble with notepad ++. I can compare all the files exept for the BASE.class.asasm. It cause my screen to flicker. Is there an alternative out there I can use that have most of the features as notepad++?

Thanks
When this happen:

Press n hold : Ctrl + Alt + Deltete break

// then the ' Click on " start Task manager '
it will return to window,, then cancel the ' STM' back to note++

enjoy~
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2011, 18:19   #6

hi people a comp novice here, have been following ur past threads etc on swf and have tried them on the game, now i want to modify my own, if anyone can help me on this, who is the best person to laern me on swf editing.
Old 12/10/2011, 22:18   #7

Thankyou so much curious for your help earlier and your post guiding on hack checks etc, i found the bit of code i changed which wasnt necessary which caused my hack not to work, its a good feeling now i can do this myself,(atleast i hope so)... The possibilities now are endless but I would like to find out what else i can do here, I was hoping for fleet health freezing... or an increase in health... or actually thinking about it thats stupid...

Heres an idea, a damage taken reduction? for example half damage? or double health? I will keep scanning code and looking myself but its tricky while i learn, but learn i shall. Maybe i can give back something positive soon!

Thanks again!
Old 12/10/2011, 23:22   #8

@curiousone
I would love to know, for again learning reasons not for abuse let me know if you find out!

@Anyone who has done this so far
Please share with me this hack... please and thankyou!

EDIT: Just abit of plus side information, the website fbhax.com was shut down today after abit of a tip off to paypal, kixeye and facebook... Teach them to spam this forum
Old 12/11/2011, 01:43   #9

thanks for the post curiousone for the post having a look over it and time to learn and play
Old 12/11/2011, 03:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango tango View Post
When this happen:

Press n hold : Ctrl + Alt + Deltete break

// then the ' Click on " start Task manager '
it will return to window,, then cancel the ' STM' back to note++

enjoy~
I tried it, but once i close Task Manager, it goes back to doing the same thing when i try to scroll.

Soco, Can you give me some help on learning how to use wingrep please?

Thanks
Old 12/11/2011, 11:57   #11

Anyone any pointers on where to look to increase damage or range ? I can make ship carry heavy loaded weapons but would like to try damage or range of weapons.
Old 12/11/2011, 14:46   #12

@Curiousone,

Just a quick note of thanks to you mate. I personally am not comfortable sitting back and letting others do the work and then ask for the file.
So with everything you posted and the tips and tricks, i really appriciate your time and effort.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2011, 17:49   #13

@Martg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martg View Post
Anyone any pointers on where to look to increase damage or range ? I can make ship carry heavy loaded weapons but would like to try damage or range of weapons.
Are you willing to share with me how to have a higher load on ships? If so i'd really appreciate a pm with your SWF file... You have my word I will not distribute it.
Old 12/11/2011, 18:31   #14

GOOD NEWS AND NEW OPTIONS
1.ship range + 100% damage +100% in every weapon
2.unlimited relocate finally work bug fix it

3.instand rank instand blueprint instand wall etc etc i dissable every buy oprion and i make it all free
4.no more your action record in server dissabled every logger
5. for the imortal ship still work im reaaly buzy @curiousone ( and is not easy need to rewrate the code for work this task ) sorry but i have and real life my friend

BAD NEWS
this hack work only if you not have researth the big submarine ......
i dont have time to hack this one if you share with m the swf you get it and with the new submarine update(in my real life move it in new house and run as madnes in my jobs)

THE BATLLE PIRATES TOTTAL POWNED By
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/11/2011, 18:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDun6261 View Post
Soco, Can you give me some help on learning how to use wingrep please?

Thanks
Wish I was able to help, but if it is locking up on you, it is searching a major about of files. Make sure, that you selected the directory where you used curiousones kit. input your search term (hack) locate directory & search all files (*.*). It should only take a min or so tops.

If it is locking up on you, you have something else going on that is causing it to utilize 100% cpu i bet. grep (linux) or wingrep doesn't use but maybe 1% for the min or so it is searching.

Steps:

Thanks
1 User

Tags
battle pirates, diy, swf