Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Backyard Monsters: Wild Monster Invasion 2

Discussion on Backyard Monsters: Wild Monster Invasion 2 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Backyard Monsters: Wild Monster Invasion 2

ei guys i know that you already have seen this one but just a warning this will give kixeye a good overview of those bym hack abusers specially those who will literally finish the event in an instant just hold yourself for a while and do it in like a slower phase........

thanks to all those who developed those hack....

especially to sir,boss,master,guru DC and B3nny you're the best..... and to sir B3nny i noticed you're prof.pic. is Yoona i am also a fan of her i always drool at her pics that she slightly bite her lipss ohhhhhh!! hehe
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/09/2011, 04:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
thanks for ur advice..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BACKYARD MONSTERS-- INSTANT OR RAPID MONSTER TRAININGxxxx
10/12/2011 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Is this hack already released yet?? if someone has this hack can you please PM it to me!! its ok if its already patched i dont mind! pm me please the code! Thankx! :D:D:D
Backyard Monsters No attacks from wild monsters -Permanently-
09/17/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
1- Open charles 2- Open bym 3- Harvest something 4- Go to save?ts=########## at charles 5- Go to request 6- Go to "aiattack" , copy the number at "nextattack"########## 7- Scan for it as double using cheat engine 8- 1 adress found 9- add some "9" before the number ex: my value is 1312294864
[REQUEST] Backyard Monsters INFINITY MONSTER BUNKER
08/12/2011 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Hello hackers Title says it all .. Thanks
Backyard Monster ALL WORKING Hacks (Shinny + Monsters ) 14.07.2011)
07/14/2011 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Hi. Backyard Monster hack. Program: Cheat engine. Video: http://www.trgala.com/backyard-monsters-ozel-para- hilesi-ve-bonus-hile/ Tnx: Trgala.com