Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this a scam?

Discussion on Is this a scam? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this a scam?

Looks too good to be true, however there are comments which imply it is legitimate, but I'm not sure :S

Help! :P
Old 11/09/2011, 03:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes those comments are just paid to comment that it is working the only hack tool is Cheat Engine those hack tools are just trying to hack your Fb or generate a virus to destroy your PC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keylogger scam(WORK ONLY ON YOUR PC) to scam your friend
04/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Way to scam friend 1. download project1.rar(open with winrar or something) 2. press start 3. run in background 4. when your friend have gone open keylogger and press f9 5. then save it from button Save Text 6. then open file from your driver c. file name is keylogged. 7. there you should find your friend acc id and pass. 8. then play with that acc or change the pass from co.91.com.
[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam
11/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi everybody :p , Its been a while since i haven't posted in this section , but i have finally come up with my latest scam :) . I have decided to revive the Backspace scam because it has been one of the most successful scams ever made , but unfortunately , its original form was hard to use and took a lot of skills and practice to be able to use it successfully , which explains why the Backspace scam has slowly been forgotten over the past year . The intention of this post is to revive...
[SCAM]Rake In The Money With This Scam
11/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 64 Replies
Ok ppl, ive tried it before, and it works, first step is to find your target try to go for a young person, or a BR that has limited english.Make A Team And Add Them,Ask Them If they want to learn how to double items, if they say yes then its time to scam!Then , take'em to market, and find a rock.Tell them, that the rock is glitched , and it can morph with a wepon and double it.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=(I got the idea fromXCALIBER!)' border='0' alt='(I got the idea fromXCALIBER!)'...