Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST] Battle Pirates Name Change

Discussion on [REQUEST] Battle Pirates Name Change within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

[REQUEST] Battle Pirates Name Change

I have not seen any topics on this, but Kixeye only allows you to change your name once and then its locked. I would like to know if there is a way I can change my name in the game again. With them allowing you to relocate to different sectors, this would be very helpful. Thanks.

Btw, if someone just wants to point me in the right direction, feel free to PM me.

Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Battle Pirates Hacks
I was wondering if anyone knows any hacks for battle pirates on facebook, they are the same creators as Backyard monsters so I was looking for the...
85 Replies
[REQUEST] Battle Pirates Hacks
So there is a game called Battle Pirates on facebook that has the same creator as BYM, and since the two games are pretty similar and have some...
8 Replies
[Request] Battle Pirates Rapid Upgrade
It would be great if someone knows the codes for rapid upgrade / rapid ship build. I only managed to get rapid resources working. I've been messing...
17 Replies
[REQUEST] Battle Pirates hack
The game system looks like BYM and the creator is Kixeye too, someone can hack it?
4 Replies