Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASED] Wild West Town - Unlimited Energy. 26/08/11

Discussion on [RELEASED] Wild West Town - Unlimited Energy. 26/08/11 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [RELEASED] Wild West Town - Unlimited Energy. 26/08/11

Hello !
Today, i wil share some tricks to have UNLIMITED ENERGY in Wild West Town !

Let's start

The tools required to perform this trick are :
Charles
Mozilla Firefox
A secondary account on FB

1° Open Charles and enter in the game with the secondary account.
2° Select the building Gift shoppe ->> send gifts then select a gift to send

you may send any gift but only once at day so for now choose ENERGY
3° Send the gift to your main account
4° Now in Charles, look for and expand the line http://wildwest-234808553.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com, then expand the folder "pFacebook /"and you will find a line that says"doindex.php? c = Gifting & sc = sendGift & sendTime…"
Something like this:
5° Right click on the line and select the "repeat advanced…" option.
6° See a pop-up window, where you must put 1000 in the Iterations (box above) and 10 in the concurrency (box below), then give click the "ok" button appears.

7° Wait Charles to complet his work and then enter to Facebook with the master account. ( the one that you have send the gift )
8° Go to you request and accept. Now in the window where you are notified that you have accepted

the gift press the key to reload the window and you will receive another handful pack of energy in the game.
Repeat this process (with the refresh of the page) up to 1000 Times.
You may save the link of the page If you are tired and return later with refreshing.

With this method you can not be banned on the game..so.. GO GO GO
Thats all ! Hope you whil enjoy !

PS. Sorry for my bad engl. I try to do the best..