Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No more safety! ELITEPVPERS REPORTED!

Discussion on No more safety! ELITEPVPERS REPORTED! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,098
No more safety! ELITEPVPERS REPORTED!

!! - MOTHER ******!
Old 08/03/2011, 00:25   #2

I'm sure Kixeye have known about this place for long time. A quick google search will lead anyone looking for ByM hacks straight here.

I'm more curious as to why they haven't stopped cheatengine related exploits yet. Like they deliberately let it live :S
Old 08/03/2011, 00:26   #3

elite*gold: 10
maybe is not elitepvpers he dont say the site
Old 08/03/2011, 01:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by davexd View Post
maybe is not elitepvpers he dont say the site
Yeah... it is quite possible that it points out to other hacking sites because that person didn't mention anything about this website... How can anyone assume that elitepvpers has been reported?
Old 08/03/2011, 01:15   #5

dont worry he cant ban every1 in here that would cause a hole in his pocket anyways =)
Old 08/03/2011, 05:20   #6

so what? he can't detect our accounts by posting on this forum
so i say f*ck david and let's keep the hacks rolling !
Old 08/03/2011, 06:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
!! - MOTHER ******!
Why jump to conclusions and get people going bero213?. Nothing in that two post segment was there ANYTHING about this site. You can Google BYM Hacks and get a ton of youtube hits along with a mass amount of other forum sites that offer the SAME things we have here.
You stop leaching hacks from other sites, because you got caught and called out on it so now you post nothing for hacks, receiving NO thanks so what.....you post up a report saying it was about THIS site hopping people hit the thanks tab for USELESS information
Sir, i don't mean to come across angry and I do not mean to start any issues or thread wars. But, you promised a lot of people codes and then never delivered...why.....because you wanted them to hit thanks first and then you never delivered lol. And others post up hacks THEY did make and you try and clam them as your own...
If you have nothing to contribute why make pointless topics and threads that have NOTHING to do with us here on this forum.....
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/03/2011, 20:31   #8

Hah, they are just idiots. Who cares if we got reported? We can always post on a new forum.

P.S . I got banned from the site for multiple accounts but I only had one, LMAO.
Old 08/04/2011, 04:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmodd View Post
Why jump to conclusions and get people going bero213?. Nothing in that two post segment was there ANYTHING about this site. You can Google BYM Hacks and get a ton of youtube hits along with a mass amount of other forum sites that offer the SAME things we have here.
You stop leaching hacks from other sites, because you got caught and called out on it so now you post nothing for hacks, receiving NO thanks so what.....you post up a report saying it was about THIS site hopping people hit the thanks tab for USELESS information
Sir, i don't mean to come across angry and I do not mean to start any issues or thread wars. But, you promised a lot of people codes and then never delivered...why.....because you wanted them to hit thanks first and then you never delivered lol. And others post up hacks THEY did make and you try and clam them as your own...
If you have nothing to contribute why make pointless topics and threads that have NOTHING to do with us here on this forum.....
definitely worthy of getting +1...
Old 08/04/2011, 07:48   #10

Ah hmmmm ive been gone for a couple months and come back to find this XD so anything else i miss besides random trolls entering and scamming?
Old 08/06/2011, 07:02   #11

lol let em report, it aint gonna stop us. It never has and it never will.
Old 08/06/2011, 07:20   #12

BYM devs are good. The programmers spend their time countering the cheats. Even though a cheat is made successfully, it will be surely logged. And they will ban your account surely.
Old 08/06/2011, 12:10   #13

In your FACE!
Old 08/06/2011, 12:15   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentmango View Post
BYM devs are good. The programmers spend their time countering the cheats. Even though a cheat is made successfully, it will be surely logged. And they will ban your account surely.
ban then ban , what do i care? for all i know its a darn game , so go ahead , keep banning and reduce players playing the game , lets see in the end whos without an earning =)
Old 08/06/2011, 12:24   #15

Yeah, Uncle David Wants Shiny Buyer. LOL