Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help to figure out Shiny Hack

Discussion on Help to figure out Shiny Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/25/2011, 17:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is an Old Forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
shiny hack patched
07/16/2011 - Facebook - 5 Replies
not work for me error....
Shiny Hack
07/14/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Yesterday, when I used a proxy, I could see Mushrooms on my yard. Now I keep changing my IP/using Proxies and there are no Mushrooms in my yard so I can't use the shiny hack... Need help -.-
Wanna figure out dupe hack
07/26/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 19 Replies
KK calling to players on gemini .. lets figure out the dupe hack.. we need meldable lvl 50 pets maybe there is a duplicating bugg somewhere..... i am trying to dupe items :) looking for trade buggs and everything.. if any1 figures out sth tell i wanna dupe items also!!! any1 ideas how to do it? maybe freeze with CE than click trade or sth ?
FIGURE IT OUT YOU CAN HACK
06/04/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
edited,remove for further discussion on posting hacks
Can anyone figure out a way to make this hack
07/12/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
i was thingign and if someone could make a hack that either shows in to push yes when makeing (+'s) doinging level ups or makeing stuff super....ect, or even make a hack this automaticly dose it for you it would be a sweet hack cause hten you will have a better chance with makeign your gears better.......also the idea i had for the one to show when to click it find someway to time it perfectly then have a light of some sore blink or if your gonan make it auto it will envolve makeing the mouse...