Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Reference For Cheats

Discussion on My Reference For Cheats within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking My Reference For Cheats

The Website Which Gives/Shares To Me New,Fresh,100% Working Cheats Is

Visit The Page
And See More Cheats Up
Everyday There Are 5 Cheats Fresh
Please Cooperate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] A Simple Silkroad Proxy Reference
08/04/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 17 Replies
This guide is similar to to my Loader/Injected DLL guide. It's a complete project, but by itself, it is not enough to fully utilize at this stage. However, there is so much to this topic that I have to break down everything into different parts first. This guide will be the first in a small part series that shows how a Silkroad proxy is made. Future guides will complete the project by showing how to do the hook for a client, as well as a simple clientless that uses the proxy. Right now, the...
just a reference
11/26/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
havnt been on for some time i dont know if its any help at all this is an old sheet i used to use to find things quicker with winhex though id post it :) If someone else has posted it im sorry in advance :handsdown: the way i use it is simple just say i wanted to find a Great mana potion all i would do is click the search tab in winhex then find text then enter 3806 then it should be the first item that pops up with a line that looks like 3806,Great Mana...
2nd rb quest quick reference
01/05/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
i know there have been a few of these but i see people constantly asking, so here's just a quick referance of where lords and special mobs can be found in 2nd rb quest. hope it helps. (i used shodowHackers guide to help me make this)