Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knights of the Crystals [Square Enix] - Instant "16" Status Achievement

Discussion on Knights of the Crystals [Square Enix] - Instant "16" Status Achievement within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/27/2011, 14:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
thank
Old 05/11/2011, 11:02   #17

@Zuckerflutwelle:

yeah, I do - just found out about this yesterday (hint: search google for "Kongregate Hack" forums, section "Talk" - there is a discussion topic on how to hack KotC).

basically, it is more of a REAL hack than a glitch like the gold thing.
you need a web debugging program (i am using "Charles Web Debugging", you can use a 30 day trial of that, it works fine without any crack needed)

basically what you are doing is intercept the message the game sends to the server when you press the "buy all" button in one of the quests (you need to sell all of this one particular item first, most people use the daggers from the very first quest),
and then insert a different item ID and number, so instead of buying 1 dagger for the first quest, you are buying 501 armors. this works for many items, but not all (and yes, it works for SE coin-only items, too.)

and with this same trick, you can also purchase 99 ultra tickets.

you have to setup Charles to monitor Firefox´s outgoing and incoming traffic (there is a firefox plugin for charles to automate that for you), then look for the "web04.apps.facebook" process (or something similar), then look into the "AMF" section of that.
then watch closely what happens when you sell the last of your daggers (in this example): a NEW process pops up in the list (the last one = newest).
right click it and choose "breakpoints". this will interrupt/pause the next requests you send to the server so you can INJECT false info. dont forget to turn off breakpoints again once you are done hacking.

now do this: after you set the breakpoint on the selling-daggers process, click on "buy all" - now look up the item ID you want to have here:

(ultra tickets is 10097 for example) and insert it in the "edit request" tab in the AMF tab - there should be one field for ITEM ID and a bit lower another one for quantity or number.
edit in your desired values, click execute for you request, then click execute again for the response (seems you cannot or dont need to edit these), turn off breakpoints, check inventory for your new items

i´m not going to show you any more details, that was about 100% more than anyone ever told me, and i got it working in less than 30 minutes
Old 06/12/2011, 22:56   #18

too bad this doesn't seem to work after the 2 updates =P