Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Pet Society]Cash Wig And Dyes Updated

Discussion on [Pet Society]Cash Wig And Dyes Updated within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Pet Society]Cash Wig And Dyes Updated

Required Files To Download

• Fiddler2

• .dat Files

Click Here

Download Database from the links above. You will need winRAR (tools section) to extract the .dat files out.
Open fiddler and replace database.dat, shopMystery.dat. The rule editor are as required. If you do not know how to replace, read the Tool's Tutorial from the link above.

REGEX?insx).*database\.dat$
REGEX?insx).*shopMystery.*\.dat$

Reload Pet Society. If replaced correctly, the lines will be highlighted.
Now just visit the Outdoor Shop and have fun shopping

Click Here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PET SOCIETY NEW CHEAT!! Cash Petlings,Color Biscuits,Fertilizers,Batteries 100%WORK!
12/09/2011 - Facebook - 10 Replies
REQUIRE TOOLS * fiddler2 * chrome/firefox Steps.by.pwnthis: 1. Download Database from the links above. 2. Open fiddler and replace database.dat. The rule editor are as required
Pet Society hacks - MB Items, Cash Cheat // 3.2.56
08/12/2011 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Credits: iChristian Note: Seems like Pet Society is trying their very best to prevent us from cheating. =D Dancing Pet Figurine (GMB) cannot be purchased due to a property in the database. Only the other 2 items can be purchased. I expect all Mystery box items to be unbuyable in the near future. Cash Petlings does not seem to be working anymore either. Cash Wig Dyes still works though. Also, for coins cheat, after replacing actions.dat, you will notice your pet spawning Eco Fruits (looks...
Dyes for GH
08/14/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, i just want to know what are the best dyes for ghost hunter.?
Slices of meat to dyes?
11/27/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
Anyone have an itemdb for that? I heard the wonderful rumors of one and then some random dude on the mabinogi forums going awol about it. He left a link to the program but the link led to a private download page. Btw...I noticed when I install mods that the original mabinogi install no longer has a data folder making me wonder if some mods won't work anymore. Is it pointless to add the data folder with itemdb?
[release] barber + dyes
07/26/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
i didnt go to co for the text i just started typing. all hairstyles cost 500 silver it should be easy to change if you want some to cost more than others. in npc talk: case 10002://Barber { if (LinkBack == 0) { CSocket.Client.Hair_old = CSocket.Client.Hair;