Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CITY VILLE BOT!!

Discussion on CITY VILLE BOT!! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CITY VILLE BOT!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New City Ville Bot [1.51]
08/19/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies
Go to City Ville Bot Download ! And download the new city ville Bot ! ------------------------------------ Und ladet euch den neuen City ville Bot ! :handsdown::mofo:
city ville new bot
02/12/2011 - Facebook - 1 Replies
guys i always update the bots of city ville please like my fanpage the hacks is on my fanpage click here: City Ville bots | Facebook im doing this because there to many hacks there not working>>>
City Ville Plugin v. 11
01/25/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Download CityVille Bot v1.2 // For those who have not downloaded the bot. Download plugin version 11 // wait for timer, click download, click download again. Publish version 011 2011-01-03 Multi: Added under franchise, collection of daily bonus for every HQ. 2011-01-03 Multi: Added under inventory the option to fill the goods, before & after doing work. 2011-01-02 Energy: now you can also find enery every cycle. 2011-01-02 Energy: included timer into the energy (max time to find...
*City Ville* - Help
01/18/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers :)) I want to ask City Ville players to help me with permits .. If you want to help me,click: Here Love you GuyZ ..It is only 5 sec.I will do it for you 2.