Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 13:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EVE ONLINE - Guide to Scamming

Discussion on EVE ONLINE - Guide to Scamming within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation EVE ONLINE - Guide to Scamming

Hello my fellow EvE Online Players

I'd like to offer you the opportunity of a life time, the opportunity to make and earn isk with little effort and best of all its legal. THERE IS NO MORE NEED TO PAY FOR YOUR ISK FROM A WEBSITE. CCP cannot and won't touch you, however you may just become one of the most unpopular but most wealthy people in the EvE Online Universe. This of which i speak is SCAMMING, an ability that very few have mastered and ever will

Unfortunately i would if i could, but i to have things in which i need to pay for. So i cannot offer it for free, but i can offer it cheaper then anyone else, and i am willing to help guide you through it. I will not ask for real money, unless that is what you wish to use, otherwise it will cost 100mill ISK for the 32page guide and my guidence (if you so wish).

The guide covers everything from the big time scams, down to the small time. It offers examples, definitions and the best and SAFEST! way to get it done. I also go through the DO'S and DON'TS in scamming and how not to get caught.

Thank you and i hope that like me, you to wish to make the millions you dream of at night.

PRICE: 100mill isk or $10US
Old 01/02/2011, 17:20   #2

Its 32 page guide.. but how many scams are in side? 5? 10? 20 ? they are about Market? contracts? private trades?
Old 01/03/2011, 00:56   #3

posting like this will be as 1st scam method
Old 01/06/2011, 10:32   #4

Guys, if you need help scamming people email me at

I need some guys to help me out and the profits will be split amongst each other.
Old 01/18/2011, 22:21   #5

You guys l2share.
Old 01/19/2011, 12:58   #6

also wenn man in dem spiel scammen muss der hatt echt nix kappiert
Old 01/20/2011, 12:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by druideka View Post
also wenn man in dem spiel scammen muss der hatt echt nix kappiert
du hast dann wohl nix kappiert

scamming ist teil des spiels genau wie minern, mission running, piraterie.
nur das scamming wenn mans kann viel profitabler ist.
ein scammer lebt von der gier der anderen spieler und die gier ist unermesslich
Old 01/25/2011, 01:01   #8

elite*gold: 270
dieses Angebot ist der scamm und ihr werdet gescammt wegen der gier andere leute aufgrund ihrer gier zu scammen HF!

M.f.G Core

Tags
eve isk, eve online, money, scam