i tried H-bot the rating bot, long time ago, when it was on beta test, but don't really like it.
Don't like how to setup eve windows for it, too much windows need to be open.
and ghostsuite can do that too :
* Miner - The best macro available is even better
* Auto-Pilot - Warp-to-Zero replacement, or create complex routes to load and drop off specific items
* Belt Ratter - Travel belt to belt, engage NPCs and salvage them. Even specify routes to follow!
* Mission Salvager - Similar to Belt Ratter, but optimized for salvaging mission sites
* Hauler - Responds to your miners as they mine and picks up their jetcans, even if they are in different systems!
i used ghostminer during more than 1 year and was really impress how it can mine.
but when i was a customer, there was not yet this features, so i want to know, if someone have tested the new features of ghostsuite, how to work