Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Eve Online Botting Framework

Discussion on [Release] Eve Online Botting Framework within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/13/2016, 23:48   #31

elite*gold: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyndariel View Post
I just use the default ore mining script, as we edited some things in already - but I assume I need to change the whole target routine or something in that existing script or do I just create a new void somewhere?

sry 4 derping
No idea how you arrived at those assumptions. So far I don't see a reason to "change the whole target routine" or "just create a new void somewhere".

First, I would try whether the provided script works as is. If it does not, what is the point of including it into the mining script?
Old 03/29/2016, 21:00   #32

elite*gold: 0
How difficult is it to write a simple Trade bot which just underbids others by 0,01 ISK?

Im a noob to this and would it possible for me to write such a bot?

Would this bot be able to be detected by EVE?

Thanks in advance
Old 03/30/2016, 09:23   #33

Thumbs up What is needed to write a bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asliv22 View Post
How difficult is it to write a simple Trade bot which just underbids others by 0,01 ISK?
I have not looked into trading myself yet, but others have written such a bot. In order to judge about the difficulty, you will have to determine what interactions with the user interface are needed to achieve what you want.

Quote:
Im a noob to this and would it possible for me to write such a bot?
Being a noob is not a hindrance here.
If you have an idea how to achieve the same using the UI, then you also can write such a bot.

Quote:
Would this bot be able to be detected by EVE?
No. It does not write to the eve online process but uses the user interface to affect the game.
Old 04/06/2016, 14:06   #34

Talking Sanderling Release v16.03.04

Sanderling Release v16.03.04

changes since v16.02.04:
  • extended memory reading API for reading of complex capture timer in space. As requested at
  • fixed a bug in the included mining script as reported at
  • extended the included mining script: support multiple mining sites, support unloading to different containers (like POS)
  • simplified identification of ice harvester type modules as requested at
  • added notification sound when script run fails
  • extended parsing of agent dialogue: wait time to decline without loss of standing

Examples for using some of the new features

example using the new Inflight bracket to read the remaining complex capture time
Code:
bool IsCapture(IInSpaceBracket bracket) =>
    bracket?.LabelText?.Any(label => label.Text?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("capturing") ?? false) ?? false;

int? CaptureTimeRemaining(IInSpaceBracket bracket)
{
    var secondCount = bracket?.LabelText?.Select(label => label.Text.SecondCountFromBracketTimerText())?.WhereNotDefault()?.FirstOrDefault();

if(secondCount.HasValue)
        return secondCount;

if(bracket?.LabelText?.Any(label => label.Text?.RegexMatchSuccessIgnoreCase("Captured") ?? false) ?? false)
        return  0;

return null;
}

int? captureTimeRemaining   =>
    CaptureTimeRemaining(Sanderling.MemoryMeasurementParsed.Value.InflightBracket?.FirstOrDefault(IsCapture);
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2016, 02:12   #35

I was using your Optimat.EveOnline.Knsl until yesturday but i don't know why it's bugging since today.

It keeps switching tab from overview ...

I saw you released a new version of the framework can you compile a new version of the Optimat.EveOnline.Knsl with the new features too ?

I'm a bit too new to do it myself to be honest
Old 04/07/2016, 14:41   #36

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphagora View Post
I was using your Optimat.EveOnline.Knsl until yesturday but i don't know why it's bugging since today.

It keeps switching tab from overview ...

I saw you released a new version of the framework can you compile a new version of the Optimat.EveOnline.Knsl with the new features too ?

I'm a bit too new to do it myself to be honest
No problem, when there are enough funds I can build a new version of the Optimat bot too. Do you know players who would be interested in a mission running bot?
Old 04/08/2016, 00:04   #37

Check your PM i send you something and like said i'm ready to help with translation in French also
Old 04/11/2016, 21:56   #38

Sanderling release v16.03.09

Sanderling release v16.03.09

Improvements since v16.03.04:
  • fixed a bug which could stop the script execution.
  • added parsing of Ship UI indication.
  • changed included auto pilot script to not open the menu anymore while warping or jumping.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2016, 10:38   #39

Sanderling release v16.04.12

Sanderling release v16.04.12

The following improvements where made since release v16.03.09:
  • memory reading: the undock button provided by the IWindowStation was adjusted to changes in eve online client.
  • parsing: IMenuEntry now shows whether the entry IsExpandable
  • parsing: ship speed was fixed
  • sample mining script: was adjusted to use only one module per asteroid.
  • sample mining script: added support for using bookmark folders for mining sites.
Old 06/30/2016, 23:03   #40

Sanderling release v16.05.21

Sanderling release v16.05.21

The following improvements where made since version 16.04.18:
  • memory reading: fixed a bug that could prevent reading of "MyOrders" in regional market as reported at
  • memory reading: added reading of module overload indicator as requested in issue
  • sample mining script: Add support for unloading to POS, based on contribution from eveminer:
  • sample mining script improvements: expand tree in inventory to make ore hold visible: , select all items when unloading: .
  • fixed a bug in the default config: .
Old 08/13/2016, 15:08   #41

Hey, Nice work.
I have question, i use mining bot and when i launch it he fly to wp and mine asteroid but "launch drone" is not working, when i launch drone manually script sometimes return drones to bay but sometimes not when finish mining, do you know where might be problem?
Old 12/27/2016, 07:42   #42

Old 02/25/2017, 14:04   #43

gibt es ein Script für Sanderling, welches den Local ausliest und ein Sound von sich gibt wen Neuts oder Redīs auftauchen?

Is there a script for Sanderling, which reads out the local and gives a sound for neuts and redīs?
Old 02/26/2017, 09:27   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIDz87 View Post
gibt es ein Script für Sanderling, welches den Local ausliest und ein Sound von sich gibt wen Neuts oder Redīs auftauchen?

Is there a script for Sanderling, which reads out the local and gives a sound for neuts and redīs?
Take a look at this script which gives an audio warning if a neutral or enemy hits local:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairies
Thx, this work fine for me.

Here is the full script, dont know how its work, but its work and i am happy with it
Old 02/28/2017, 01:54   #45

thanks a lot

Tags
bot, framework, open source, scripting