Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eve Online
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EVE - ISK purchasing risky?

Discussion on EVE - ISK purchasing risky? within the Eve Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/05/2009, 12:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahnig View Post
jetzt bei ebay 10€ pro Plex ca. 3 plex sind knapp 1 mrd
kauft man bei isk seller bezahlt man fast 40€ ergo 10€ billiger und dazu noch erlaubt
Fail ....

Über Ebay ist sowohl isk also auch Plex verboten (Gtc sind die ausnahme)
und die Gtc kann man immerhin im forum legal handhaben
Old 12/04/2009, 06:35   #17

Tips For Buyers

I have bought ISK before, Here is what happens...

Example:
1.) You buy +700Mil ISK for 25$'s
2.) If you get caught they will take what your purchase. -700 Mil ISK and lose 25$'s
3.) If you don't get caught... Your in the clear and you saved a few dollars.

Tips For Buyers:
1.) Buy the ISK threw paypal
2.) Don't spend the ISK for 2 to 3 weeks (So if you get caught you don't go into the negative... My friend has a -2 billion account...)
3.) And Don't buy a lot. Make small purchases 100 Mil 200 Mil... (Looks more like a real transaction...)
4.) If you have your own corp make it transfer into that... and use as needed... (This can make your corp get disbanded so keep it low... (This keeps the option of denial... "I don't know how it got in there...") MUCH SAFER!
Old 12/04/2009, 06:44   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fentus View Post
I have bought ISK before, Here is what happens...

Example:
1.) You buy +700Mil ISK for 25$'s
2.) If you get caught they will take what your purchase. -700 Mil ISK and lose 25$'s
3.) If you don't get caught... Your in the clear and you saved a few dollars.

Tips For Buyers:
1.) Buy the ISK threw paypal
2.) Don't spend the ISK for 2 to 3 weeks (So if you get caught you don't go into the negative... My friend has a -2 billion account...)
3.) And Don't buy a lot. Make small purchases 100 Mil 200 Mil... (Looks more like a real transaction...)
4.) If you have your own corp make it transfer into that... and use as needed... (This can make your corp get disbanded so keep it low... (This keeps the option of denial... "I don't know how it got in there...") MUCH SAFER!
Buying plexes or GTCs are much better in my opinion.
Old 02/04/2010, 20:28   #19

what about buying plexes for like 18euro per plex i know freind who has loads on sale
Old 02/06/2010, 15:46   #20

elite*gold: 204
That's a good deal...for your friend. 1 GTC costs around 30 EUR at mmoga for example but you can get some much cheaper if you buy at battleclinic, shatteredcrystal or so. Amazon sold the Special Editions for 20 EUR but they ae out of stock now. 1 GTC can be converted ingame into 2 PLEX. So your friends offer is simply bullshit.