Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap PLEX in Stock - 6.5$/PLEX

Discussion on Cheap PLEX in Stock - 6.5$/PLEX within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap PLEX in Stock - 6.5$/PLEX

Current Stock: 25+ PLEX

PRICES:

1 PLEX - 8$
5 PLEX - 35$ (7$/PLEX)
10+ PLEX - 65$ (6.5$/PLEX)

Be aware that prices may change according to in-game market demand and price.

Payment:

All payments must be made through Paypal - also Copy & Paste in message of payment:

"I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions."

Payments without the above message attached to it will be immediately rejected.

You as a buyer will not refund any of these payments, all sales are final. We are not responsible for anything that happens to goods AFTER the sale is complete. Once you have the goods, you are on your own. As a buyer, you are agreeing to all that was stated above.

Contact me on skype and we can decide whether the PLEX are to be contracted to JITA or AMARR. As soon as payment is recieved, PLEX will be contracted to your character!

Note: Please be aware that trial account will not be able to recieve contracts!

BUY IT NOW WHILE STOCK AVAILABLE
Old 02/04/2014, 12:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey again! I've messaged you on skype, i need 10 more plexes.
Old 02/04/2014, 14:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank you! Smooth trade as always, and cheapest prices
Old 02/05/2014, 04:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

please ban this scammer and all of his accounts.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eve Online EU/US PLEX! [Buy Now CHEAP Plex!]
10/15/2014 - Eve Online Trading - 4 Replies
Englisch Server: hey Dear guys i sell on Eve online plex we have much on stock u can buy it fast only add us on skype (: Deutschen Server: Wir haben jetzt Neues Plex und es ist für den Verkauf Bereit! Erfarmt und Erarbeitet! und Nun Bereit um deine Taschen zu Füllen! In deutschland nehmen wir Paysafecard's auch An! Frag einen TeamMitglied von uns ob wir die Summe Besitzen und dann Stellen wir dir einen Billigen Angemessenen Preis! For Contact:
[Selling] Cheap PLEX in Stock - 6.5$/PLEX
01/28/2014 - Eve Online Trading - 9 Replies
Current Stock: 20+ PLEX PRICES: 1 PLEX - 8$ 5 PLEX - 35$ (7$/PLEX) 10+ PLEX - 65$ (6.5$/PLEX) Be aware that prices may change according to in-game market demand and price.
12/25/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 3 Replies
Englisch Server: hey Dear guys i sell on Eve online plex we have much on stock u can buy it fast only add us on skype (: Deutschen Server: Wir haben jetzt Neues Plex und es ist für den Verkauf Bereit! Erfarmt und Erarbeitet! und Nun Bereit um deine Taschen zu Füllen! In deutschland nehmen wir Paysafecard's auch An! Frag einen TeamMitglied von uns ob wir die Summe Besitzen und dann Stellen wir dir einen Billigen Angemessenen Preis! For Contact:
12/10/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTS PLEX - 100+ in stock
05/08/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
Clearing a large chunk of my assets. Selling PLEX for $9/ea $8/ea on bulk orders of 10 or more I only accept verified Paypal and all trades will be done face to face in Jita Please contact me with any questions/concerns on skype: gr1p06