Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Eve Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EVE Online ISK 100 % Safe - High Experience

Discussion on WTB EVE Online ISK 100 % Safe - High Experience within the Eve Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EVE Online ISK 100 % Safe - High Experience

Immediate payment with donation so not possible do chargeback.

100 % safe and very high experience.

Over 350 perfect feedback 100 % on ebay for verify our identity + facebook profile 4 years old.

We buy all your isk everyday/everyweek

If you interested contact me in private so we can share our skype and company details.

We can buy everytime/everyday all your isk.

We prefer stack of 5/10/20/30/50b.

We will say/suggest you how you need prepare the isk in safe way.

We sell isk since 2004 so we know how to do all safe.

Thank you !

N.B.: We have already our top providers, but we are looking for new long term providers for increase our business. Maybe our price is little low than others, but is all safe, your accounts will be safe, you have your money all the time 100 % fast and immediate, 100 % safe, and with 0 commissions ( so 100 % net ), and with no chargeback possible becouse we give you donations. So you need only manage your accounts and produce isk and don't think at nothing else with us.

We will buy everytime/everyday all your isk.

We have a very high experience in botting and automatic software, and we know what they check for get your accounts banned. We help and cooperate with you to say how you need prepare the money in safe way and don't get banned for the selling to us. So with us all will be perfect and totally safe 100 %. Our main objective is have a costant, very good and long relationship with our top providers.

I think we are the only EVE reseller with 0 banned accounts for RMT in the last 3 years.
Old 12/20/2013, 18:38   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good service, money was delivered right away. His method is indeed very creative and safe. I myself don't have very much rep on these forums, but i vouch for this guy if it counts for anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2013, 18:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namless_1 View Post
Very good service, money was delivered right away. His method is indeed very creative and safe. I myself don't have very much rep on these forums, but i vouch for this guy if it counts for anything.
Very thank you for your 20,428 b isk
Old 01/08/2014, 23:58   #4

Up i can buy everyting for 7 eur / 10 usd each b.

I can buy everyday/everytime 24/7 all your isk !!!

Immediate payment !!!

100 % safe
Old 01/10/2014, 00:42   #5

Up !!! Looking for more providers
Old 01/14/2014, 10:25   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

there are lots of places buying bulk isk for more than that, good luck, I'm not selling, stop with the messages, thanks
Old 01/15/2014, 04:51   #7

Yes sure ! A lot of places that get you banned... Becouse they don't know nothing about the game Go sell to websites so after 2-3 trades you are banned... Ahahahaha !!!

We sell isk since 2004... Are more than 2 years nobody of our customers have get any single ban...

We have some providers that don't want sell to nobody except me... And a lot of customers that pay me 2 weeks before of the delivery for have isk only from me... Why ? LooooL

Maybe becouse CCP have remove they the isk or get they banned or suspended acc when they have buy form others ? And with me was all perfect everytime ? Please... Wake up... That is not WoW...
Old 01/15/2014, 17:38   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

CCP logs everything, there is always a risk, cut the bullshit lol
Old 01/15/2014, 18:38   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienhated View Post
CCP logs everything, there is always a risk, cut the bullshit lol
^ this.
im not gonna say anything else but reading OP last post made me laugh hard
Old 01/16/2014, 03:48   #10

If you know how to sell the isk, the risk is absolutly 0... But is not question only of how you sell... Is question of how the accounts you use for sell provide safe info to CCP And that is the part that only some people in the world know...

And is question of how many acc you will use for make the isk safe... Transferring these from the seller to the customer in a safe way... With the right way and passage...

You maybe don't know CCP see everything of your pc: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx , and a lot others info etc etc... EVE is not WoW, here they see everything of your machine... And they make connections form all your accounts. If you change only ip is ban for sure loool... They scan everything...

Alien for sure you was get banned more than 1 time... That is why you write in that way

Only some people in the world know how to transfer safe, and these people are the only one make real and a lot of money with EVE... The others will get banned every 2-3 sell or after every 3 months of bot

And that is why the price of ISK is stable since 2 years... And we are very happy about that...

Why is more than 2 years we have 0 ban ? We have more than 100 EVE accounts never banned in the last 2 years loool... And over 400-500 accounts used for sell never banned... Why ?

And why there are people have buy over 300b from us with the same char, with 0 bans ? One of our customers have 3 titans... LooooL

With me and my super experienced friends the risk is zero...

We develop automatic software as main work. We know what we do.

We have develop and build our own private bot for many games, not only for EVE.

In only one game we have 350 bots running, and we are the only one get never banned... In that game we own the total economy of the game also with the control of the market... Why loool... Auahahhaha !!!

We build all the code by us. While the other get banned we continue go ahead... We are happy everytime they do banwaves so they clear out a lot of noobs

We use our own bots... Not public bots... And we know exactly after years of experience in decoding and programming automatic software how to be safe and how transfer safe...

If you know me in real you trust me for sure Mhuahahahhah !!!
Old 01/18/2014, 22:29   #11

Uppp !!!
Old 01/21/2014, 04:31   #12

Up again ! Looking for more providers !
Old 01/21/2014, 04:45   #13

Up again ! Looking for more providers !